Today I've been seeing nothing but interracial couple literally everywhere I ...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
no, black is dominant. we will always override the other side, even if it's someone who's just 1/8th black. they are black.

You are 0/8th black #stopitslime

There is nothing wrong w/being white... there is something wrong with pretending to be what you're not

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear some of you nikkas live under rocks. Maybe if you nikkas would get off the Coli and leave your house for once you wouldn't be surprised.
mysmilie_3788.gif

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Of course this so called interracial phenomenon is takin place in bigger/major cities....where populations are more dense and diverse. Outside of that, it's not as prominent!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Any city that has a lot of jobs will probably have a lot of interracial dating. Corporate districts are a breeding ground for multiracial children.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this being going on in the bay area since the beginning of time..

Black men with white/asian/mexican chicks

white men with asian women

white women with black men and asian women

black women usually by themselves or with thugs, but u do see a few with white men mostly the suburban sistas

nobody gives a fuk... it's your life and why give a fuk what others think..

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw 3 black women with non black men yesterday, left me a bit shook :saddaryl:

they were probably looking dead at you to see if ur jealous. :laugh: black girls are notorious for this. girl i dont care. date who u wanna date.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The only interracial relationships I hate is when the person in the relationship always talks down about their own race. I call that sh!t Michelle Malkin syndrome

It's cool to taste the rainbow and sh!t, hell I'm a connoisseur of womenz, but don't try make it like you're superior or try to elevate the race you're with just because. Like, stfu and be happy. Shiet, that's annoying

On the other end of the spectrum, I hate when a race of people act like they own individuals, like when some sistashs or brothas be like, "Our men dating such and such" or "Our women dating such and such"

:childplease: We don't own each-other, let people do what they do

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interracial Relationships dont last:bryan:(other than white/asian type)
There a joke

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The only interracial relationships I hate is when the person in the relationship always talks down about their own race. I call that sh!t Michelle Malkin syndrome

It's cool to taste the rainbow and sh!t, hell I'm a connoisseur of womenz, but don't try make it like you're superior or try to elevate the race you're with just because. Like, stfu and be happy. Shiet, that's annoying

On the other end of the spectrum, I hate when a race of people act like they own individuals, like when some sistashs or brothas be like, "Our men dating such and such" or "Our women dating such and such"

:childplease: We don't own each-other, let people do what they do

thats what i hate.i be like u don't want to date me so what's the problem..

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Unfortunately in NYC if you're a black dude with a decent level of education, good looks and a little money...you're options open up big time...especially in Union Sq, the Meat packing district, Ironflat etc. I was just in DSW with my fiance this weekend in Union Sq and all them snowbunnies, latinas and Asians even had me sweatin :takedat: ...I kinda felt like Uncle Rukus in that Boondocks episode when he was playing checkers :russ:

I kid around a bit when we talk about black woman/black men beef, but in all honesty I haven't dated a black woman in years. To be 110%, I've gone out with so many other good women from other races I hardly notice them anymore since I've moved here in the 90s.

I'm engaged now to a beautiful woman who is tip top :blessed: :yeshrug: so life is good :win:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Thought it would be the norm for yall to see it in 2013 but coming from somewhere where no one even bats an eye seeing said couples, I don't understand the fascination.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
it's on the rise but not as much as you might think and it's the only reason you're noticing it. how much same race couples did you notice?

If I were to create a ratio on how many couples I encountered I'd say about 10 mixed couple to 3-4 same race ones.