Today I've been seeing nothing but interracial couple literally everywhere I ...

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
And some of them were even pushing baby strollers on the street. Mostly White/Asian type couples. Keep in mind i was walking with my friends mostly from Union Square to the Brooklyn Bridge. Are we witnessing see a different world in the future as we know it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i saw 3 black women with non black men yesterday, left me a bit shook :saddaryl:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
strangely, i've been seeing it more frequently, too. i saw a black man/white woman combo three times yesterday. shyt is definitely becoming popular, and i'm puzzled as to why. are black men just sick of black women? are white women becoming more open to the idea of dating us? something's up.

could be obama's re-election.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
And some of them were even pushing baby strollers on the street. Mostly White/Asian type couples. Keep in mind i was walking with my friends mostly from Union Square to the Brooklyn Bridge. Are we witnessing see a different world in the future as we know it?

Nope. I'm in one of the biggest state universities in the country and I can count the amount of interracial couples I seen on one hand. No different world maybe the cac-asians were out in full force when you were walking by coincidence.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
strangely, i've been seeing it more frequently, too. i saw a black man/white woman combo three times yesterday. shyt is definitely becoming popular, and i'm puzzled as to why. are black men just sick of black women? are white women becoming more open to the idea of dating us? something's up.

Who knows. But what I meant was LITERALLY to the fullest extent. I only saw one black couple today, and they were tourists from Africa.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Aren't you the product of an interracial relationship? :youngsabo:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
black men avoiding black women in numbers.

i endorse

I heard some avoid them because they resemble their mothers and sisters both physically and mentaly. And who honestly wants to do incest? Lol.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I heard some avoid them because they resemble their mothers and sisters both physically and mentaly. And who honestly wants to do incest? Lol.
That will be an extreme case. Most men want just piece of mind.

They don't need a woman who demands "handling" because she deems herself strong black and independent :obama3:

Only problems require handling. N!ggas just want to fukk and get a nut the extra stuff is not needed :childplease: