Today another unarmed black man was murdered by the police in North Carolina

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And if 2 cops can't subdue 1 unarmed nikka........:pacspit:

This has been my problem.

If you are scared or fearful at any point, CALL IN BACKUP!!!!! I know the job aint easy, but damn...any other time you got 4/5 police cars rolling up. Why not do it then?

2 cops can't subdue homie?

You can't taser the nikka or something if shyt goes south?

WHO THE fukk FIGHTS 2 COPS FOR GETTING A WARRANT SERVED????? :dahell:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You from Atlanta I wouldn't expect you to understand :yeshrug:

1st: good luck assimilating millions of people at one single point in time and moving them to a single state.
2nd: that would lead to even more disenfranchisement by losing the ability to vote for a diverse group of congressmen and presidents across the rest of the states
3rd: Are you suggesting the people from a certain region are unable to critically think?

Daps
Whites are afraid of Blacks so lethal force is seen as the only option.

Why not have all Black police forces serve Black neighborhoods?

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nice neg you fukktard, your name is "Lord" Task Force, everything about you says you need validation and control, but I'll humor your inept ass real quick.

1st. No one said assimilate ANYONE, I clearly stated that "47% of the U.S. is uninhabited", common sense would allow someone to understand the land isn't in one single state. But I gave you more credit than you deserved, my bad. I also put quotations around "North Dakota" as to point out hypothetical uninhabited land one wouldn't think to migrate to because of operant conditioning to gravitate toward white Americans.

2nd. If you can't even chart a map of the United States, which is introduced to third grade American students, how the fukk you even muster the audacity to approach me about politics and branches of government? Go watch some Schoolhouse Rock on Youtube on something. How can you disenfranchise people who are hypothetically forming their own community through local government, legislation and representatives?

Your stupid ass was probably like :ohhh::mjcry: during the government shut down :smugbiden:, just to put into perspective the type of benighted ass nikka you actually are living in America, and UOENO.

3rd: Yes, I am. Counter-intuitive Atlanteans from both migrations actually abandoned established black owned businesses, political footing, educational and cultural influence and black buying power by migrating North to escape Jim Crow. Only to end up on welfare and be the face of poverty in places like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore and Philadelphia. They're reason for leaving was small town riots, being sensationalized, when in fact only 4 whites actually died during these "riots", and one of those were from a heart attack. The reason for the riots were "rape accusations", in which only like 2 were proven out of dozens. They let white folks scare them out of their land and hard work. Stupid muthafukkas actually played right into the trap. In fact many northerners TODAY with financial wealth are becoming Atlanta "transplants" and integrating into affluent white neighborhoods that were once owned by the same black northerners' black ancestors. So like I said, you silly muthafukkas in Atlanta wouldn't understand.

Don't come at be bro, I'll make impossible for you to think about typing without a stack of history books, or a thesaurus handy, and my knowledge is on tap breh. Ain't no easy vics this way cuzzo, you better keep it moving...

I love y'all Dunning Kruger ass nikkas though, y'all the only reason nikkas like me aren't marked for death, y'all keep them safely entertained with your "intellect".
:mjlol::salute:

looks like i hit a soft spot there lol.

1st, you were talking about rappers should move and buy land in north dakota and new mexico; :russ:

2nd, you do understand that local government is shrinking, right? heard of the supremacy clause? do you know how easy it would be to regulate black americans if we all lived in one state:mjlol: we would have a couple representatives in congress, little say in the presidency (which means a lot since they appoint justices on the sc)

3rd, your ignorance is really showing; are you suggesting that people are ignorant for trying to escape de jure segregation and racism? And now you are suggesting we do the same thing by migrating to unpopulated areas; cmon breh:patrice:

you type a lot of words but aren't really saying anything

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shut the fukk up stupid.
thanks for playing, maybe next time

giphy.gif