Today another unarmed black man was murdered by the police in North Carolina

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Never ends huh? I guess the rev and Ben Crump will be here also right? All those marches and signs gettin us that justice eh?

We got them to put cameras on they self breh......:gladbron:

:beli:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Never ends huh? I guess the rev and Ben Crump will be here also right? All those marches and signs gettin us that justice eh?

We got them to put cameras on they self breh......:gladbron:

:beli:

All those black economics speeches putting all our dollars together huh?:ehh:

Breh wastes thousands on a Euro-made car for status purposes.... our response: "You only live once brehs:yeshrug:"

We love our individual islands we live on until it hits the fan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't understand is, what's the point of a stun gun if you just gonna pull the gun all the time. That stun gun is putting any normal human being on their ass, and if it doesn't; then that's the person that needs to be shot.

Stun Guns are for :mjpls:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way cops lied about how they interacted with Jordan Crawford before shooting him (Surveillance shows that they shot immediately)
The way cops lied about how they interacted with the "Cosplay" kid before shooting him (Surveillance shows that they chased him down and shot him)
The way cops lied about how they interacted with Tamir Rice before shooting him (Surveillance shows that they hopped out the car and shot immediately)

I don't believe what the cops are saying. Its sad that their wont be any surveillance video showing what REALLY happened. The only thing the family can hope for is an autopsy report contradicting the cops story and then the family can try to sue in civil court (because te cop will NOT be charged with anything.)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea there's always a "struggle" let them tell it

Who the fukk is going to try and fight a group of suited and booted, armed cops busting? shyt sounds stupid

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't get it ...collectively, we're worth almost 1.5 trillion dollars, we basically have more money than most than a dozen developed countries around the world.
Why not buy land somewhere like "North Dakota" or something, 47% of the United States is uninhabited, take your pick.

These rappers can buy 40 acres in New Mexico for two million, buy a whole subdivision for $50million. The possibilities are endless.

The truth is, black people in this country enjoy being victims...:yeshrug:
Man If u dont stfu with that dumb ass shyt, "Black people enjoy being victims." Sounding like an agent n shyt. Enjoy being victims like we are having ERIC GARNER victim parties n shyt. If we all moved to N Dakota u dont think CAC cops will stop shooting?

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't get it ...collectively, we're worth almost 1.5 trillion dollars, we basically have more money than most than a dozen developed countries around the world.
Why not buy land somewhere like "North Dakota" or something, 47% of the United States is uninhabited, take your pick.

These rappers can buy 40 acres in New Mexico for two million, buy a whole subdivision for $50million. The possibilities are endless.

The truth is, black people in this country enjoy being victims...:yeshrug:

this is by far the worst post i have ever read in over a month, congrats :wow:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
.I be having fukked up thoughts.

...I'm talking about running up on stage at Summer Jams with a rapper's kid and have a gun to their child's head like "if you get one more view on Youtube, for a video about how you in the hood killing nikkas, I'm shooting your child on stage", "the only way this kid survives is if you shoot 20 white people in the audience RIGHT NOW".

...the sad part in all of this, is I'll be seen as the sadistic one.

But people celebrate the death and murder of my people EVERYDAY. Our babies are bred to be Chief Keefs and Lil Herbs. Shunned from being doctors and lawyers, killed before they even go to college, they can't trust ANYONE to protect them. And when they take matters into their own hands, you celebrate their maladaptive devolution...

malcolm-x-carbine-ebony.jpg

tumblr_miooii4Z0n1ru2by6o1_500.jpg

RJ23DP4.jpg

.....nikkas better pray my thoughts STAY thoughts, one more innocent black kid get killed by white cops, and I'ma show nikkas how you get shyt done for real.

They gonna use this post as evidence that one day you snap :banderas: