Tobias Harris to 76ers fans: Casual Sixers fans, they'll trade me for a Crumbl Cookie. But I’m 6’9, shoot 40 % from three and defend the best players

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I've never joined in on the Tobias slander because he's objectively not a bad player. I don't get the criticism he gets.
He's overpaid for the production that he puts up. It was a reason why teams were willing to trade him with the quickness as a mean to ugprade to a more impactful player even in spite of the numbers he puts up.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:ehh: He got a point

Cold world tho :wow:
Won't ask you how
:wow:

images

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Philly fans better live thru the Eagles cuz their mlb and NBA teams ain't about to win it all anytime soon :manny:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've never joined in on the Tobias slander because he's objectively not a bad player. I don't get the criticism he gets.
It's more about the contract. When you getting max money you expect a more dynamic performance than what he provides. He's a damn good role player that should be making 10-15 less per year.

He basically should be on the same contract Wiggins just received which is basically the exact player he described in his quote.