To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Outside of Primo, where do you think he took L's at? I do agree he hasn't shown me that he is capable of building a good roster. It feels like he still depends on RC to do a lot of the day to day GM stuff.
Primo (a project if there ever was one that could have been snagged 10 picks later)
Vassell over Hali (apparently due to better defense but we aren't seeing it yet).
Sochan over Jalen Williams and others without broken jumpers (again, Sochan is showing flashes. But his ceiling just screams "glue-guy.)" You'd want something more from a 9th overall pick.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I got you. So would you be content staying put or…?

:whoa:. I don't think we going anywhere with Collins, Bassey, and Barlow being the bigs with Victor off the floor. We usually get killed as soon as he comes out. Sochan and Devin held it down the last two games though :ehh:

Wessley a good defender but he don't even try to shoot :mjlol:

We probably got to turn over like half our roster for this to be a real perennial playoff team.

My bad bruhs. I don’t mean keep the same roster in tact and next season we in the playoffs. Def see the tweaks and moves that needs to be made but i’m just THAT ready to go all in on Pop and Wemby and think we make the playoffs next year.

Not saying we will make it as the 5th seed or higher either :russ: :whoa:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
you talking about Keldon "shoulda brought your own ball" Johnson?

Wright has some serious work to do in the offseason
Keldon had some bonehead ass plays down the stretch that really cost ‘em.

But Sochan had a complete trash game against a shyt team. 1 for 7??

And how did Wemby log the worst +/- of the entire team?? Not suggesting this loss is on him, I just don’t understand that stat.

Last edited:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

And how did Wemby log the worst +/- of the entire team?? Not suggesting this loss is on him, I just don’t understand that stat.
I watched the game. Vic played decent. when he came back in in the 2nd and 4th quarters he was playing with Dougie. Pop thinks he can hide McDermott if he plays on the floor with Vic. What actually happens, like tonight, is the teams just attack Dougie on PNRs and ISOs so much that he can’t be hidden on defense.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

sochan was ass tonight. very disappointing considering the last few games

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
I know one thing’s for damn sure and that’s that this squad startin feelin themselves too much after that MIN win.

That Wemby pause/wait/dunk was fun when they were ahead, but looks a little funny in the light now that they blew that game.

:patrice:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I know one thing’s for damn sure and that’s that this squad startin feelin themselves too much after that MIN win.

That Wemby pause/wait/dunk was fun when they were ahead, but looks a little funny in the light now that they blew that game.

:patrice:
He does that a bunch though. Any time he's cherrypicking, it's always pause/wait/dunk.

But yeah, this game reminded me of the Toronto game they blew back in November after the big Phoenix wins.