To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
I fukkin refuse to believe that there isn’t something else goin on behind the scenes. Some method to the madness. But/and that speaking on it publicly or even FIXING it would be showin their hand.

‘Cause Pop can’t have fallen off THAT hard. The org can’t be keeping their new foundational player THAT frustrated. The other players can’t be THAT oblivious.

There’s gotta be somethin brewing, outside of just a “transitional/learning” year or a “stealth tank.”

Or maybe this is all just cope and this team is just THAT messy. :snoop:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Court vision at a zero. Jones is the only player and maybe Graham, but he never gets on the court are the only ones who can see the floor. I'm ready to ff to the draft tbh.
i didn't think they'd be this mediocre. Stealth tanking or not, there are some things that these guys are doing that are just inexcusable :francis:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
i didn't think they'd be this mediocre. Stealth tanking or not, there are some things that these guys are doing that are just inexcusable :francis:
They're losing games at an insane clip already, so why not dedicate one game to forcing the ball to Wemby the minute he makes a move to the basket. If it's a turnover, it's a turnover. But I'd rather them lose forcing him to be the #1 option versus whatever the hell we're watching now...

Speaking of watching, I'll be at the game here in Dallas tomorrow. Please don't bench Wemby tomorrow, Pop :sadcam: