To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Thread title not bad :ehh:
heisenberg-goddamn-right.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Edit: Anybody have a tip on how to post tweet links from your phone ever since the Elon fukkery?
You have to paste the link, delete the X and type in “Twitter” and it will preview appropriately.

If you mistakenly post it with the X, you can’t just replace the X with Twitter.

You have to highlight the entire thing, delete it. Then paste it again and replace the X with Twitter.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
You have to paste the link, delete the X and type in “Twitter” and it will preview appropriately.

If you mistakenly post it with the X, you can’t just replace the X with Twitter.

You have to highlight the entire thing, delete it. Then paste it again and replace the X with Twitter.
Would rep if could rep.

Preciate ya, breh.

:salute:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

Try this again…

What we think? I ain’t necessarily mad at the thought of another lottery pick to put alongside Wemby, but…

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I can put money on that I will. Spurs will win between 35 and 45 games this year
I’m conflicted.

I have optimism that Wemby helps the defense and the Spurs are a much better team. There’s growing confidence in Devin Vassell’s ability to be one of the best guards in the conference.

But I also think expectations are extremely high for Wemby and this team probably won’t be very good since he will have to adjust to the speed of the NBA. Conditioning seems like it could be a factor. I’m not so sure that Wemby is a 35 minute per night player right now.

It wouldn’t be the worst thing for the Spurs to finish near the bottom of the standings in order to get another lottery pick.