To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Idk. Maybe I’m supposed to stay patient.

But gotdamn. Draftin Dilly after he’d been cheesin’ for the last few months about the prospect of playing for SA, only to immediately flip him to MN while his parents were literally puttin on their SA fitteds just…don’t sit right with my soul.

:mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So this is confusing.

On the one hand, it makes sense to me because I have been saying that I don't think the Spurs would take Dillingham because he's a defensive liability. So trading him for an unprotected 1st rounder is a great return in my opinion.

But...
The Spurs need shooters. And Castle is not yet a good shooter. So they must have serious doubts about how Knecht, Buzelis and Carter could be at the NBA level.

Pretty shocking stuff here.
It's not confusing...

Brian Wright is an idiot and one of the worst GM's in the league if not the worst.

Every move he has made other than drafting Wemby has been trash.

You know how shyt of a GM Brian Wright is?

Over the next 5 years the Hawks owe us picks or a pick swap in the first round 4 times.

Guess the one time they don't owe us picks or a Swap? 2024.

That how trash Brian Wright is. The exact one time out of 5 years a team doesn't owe the Spurs a 1st round pick...they get the number 1 pick. Wouldn't have happened to anyone else.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
also can’t help but feel like SA just created their own Moss-against-DAL type monster with how they (quickly) swapped Dilly.

Time will tell and so on.

:lupe: