To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a bad feeling we gonna go into next year with virtually the same roster :beli:
I think the Spurs has to make a trade. They have to many young players that needs develop time. 4 potential picks in this draft and 3 next year. Sochan, Wesley, Branham, Wesley, Tre Jones(4 guards), 4th pick, 8 pick, 35 pick, 48 pick?. Only Devin and Sochan are likely to stick around the next few years of Wemby evolution. Spurs also need a back up big. They gotta flip some real estate

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Topic got an acl injury. He probably shoots up the spurs draft board so they can take him and be like "he out for the year got to wait until next season to see what we have" :mjlol:

I know some GM is going to take him in the top 10 just so it buys them another year.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Topic got an acl injury. He probably shoots up the spurs draft board so they can take him and be like "he out for the year got to wait until next season to see what we have" :mjlol:

I know some GM is going to take him in the top 10 just so it buys them another year.
Over the last few years a number of picks got hurt and sat out the first year.

The question is...do people think Topic's ceiling is that high to take on that risk?

Like, OKC got a solid player in Chet Holmgren.
Do people think Nikola Topic can have Chet Holmgren's impact?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Over the last few years a number of picks got hurt and sat out the first year.

The question is...do people think Topic's ceiling is that high to take on that risk?

Like, OKC got a solid player in Chet Holmgren.
Do people think Nikola Topic can have Chet Holmgren's impact?
He'll limp into the league better than Branhim and Wesley. That's all I care about for now :francis: