To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
San Antonio made the right decision.

Spurs preseason begins October 13 so that gives Wembanyama 95 days to rest a bit, then focus on his conditioning and strength.

There isn’t much to be gained by having him out there in another Summer League game to score 30 points. They’re trying to be as careful and deliberate as possible with his development.

Does anybody think Blake Wesley can be an NBA starter? I have doubts. I’m not sure what his path to success is.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
San Antonio made the right decision.

Spurs preseason begins October 13 so that gives Wembanyama 95 days to rest a bit, then focus on his conditioning and strength.

There isn’t much to be gained by having him out there in another Summer League game to score 30 points. They’re trying to be as careful and deliberate as possible with his development.

Does anybody think Blake Wesley can be an NBA starter? I have doubts. I’m not sure what his path to success is.
Blake reminds me of Lonnie in that the athleticism is there but he's too inconsistent and his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. He's going to have to make his mark on the defensive end because I don't see him doing it on offense.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Wemby looks like a baby deer out there trying to walk for the first time

He was fallin down alot and everytime he fell I got worried

He’s mad tall it’s crazy..

He can be an absolute demon blocking shots but he really needs to get stronger he’s mad frail