To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Had a dream last night that Wemby dislocated his shoulder diving for a loose ball and the entire crowd was screaming as he ran around the floor with it just hanging limply at his side while he tried to continue playing…

…so anyways, yah, go on ahead and put me in the “sit him down for the remainder of the season” camp.

:bryan:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Had a dream last night that Wemby dislocated his shoulder diving for a loose ball and the entire crowd was screaming as he ran around the floor with it just hanging limply at his side while he tried to continue playing…

…so anyways, yah, go on ahead and put me in the “sit him down for the remainder of the season” camp.

:bryan:
Damn near broke the Coli with this bullshyt scenario :ufdup:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Brian Wright gets wemby and is still thinking about Cooper fukking Flagg? If he is, he gotta go

nikkas thumbing their noses at a guy like trae young cuz they say he wont get wemby the ball. meanwhile we have these g-league players doing that every night :unimpressed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does it feel like every time Wemby scores 30, someone on the opposing team has 40+?