To the females on the coli .....

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Um, that has already happened quite a few times and in the end nikkas ran a neg train on the girl's rep page. It's pretty obvious women can't make ANY threads speaking the truth about men without hurting a couple of dudes on this forum feelings. What a shame. But, I guess that's what happens when you're the minority on an internet forum full of men. :snoop:

:ehh:

Cant Argue That. BuT You Just Gotta Be Built For It I Guess

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:ehh:

Cant Argue That. BuT You Just Gotta Be Built For It I Guess

I honestly think if the rep system was taken out of the picture more and more people would be making threads dropping the truth. But, with the system in play ppl be too scared to voice their real opinions. I seen this happen way too many times. :yeshrug:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I honestly think if the rep system was taken out of the picture more and more people would be making threads dropping the truth. But, with the system in play ppl be too scared to voice their real opinions. I seen this happen way too many times. :yeshrug:

or they could always turn their rep off like you have now :leon:

If a neg makes you scared to voice your opinions, this is not the message board for you

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
or they could always turn their rep off like you have now :leon:

If a neg makes you scared to voice your opinions, this is not the message board for you

Darling, I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about some other girl who use to post on here. I'm sure you remember her. She made a post talking about men and in the end the men on this form ended up running a neg train on her. :steviej: I don't think she's ever returned.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt post in that thread but I've gotten accused of catching feelings just for responding. I don't really care if any of you think I care. I post my thoughts and I keep it moving. Someone can go in on me one day and get a dap from me the next. No fukks given here.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
its funny cus most of my threads poke fun at men ( I NEVER GENERALIZE EITHER!) and the same coli nikkas in this thread and that one BE the main ones catching feelings in my threads and quick to call me a fat bytch out of pure anger :heh: (the "my neck and my back" poster for example :comeon:)

This board has really proven all of my previous sentiments about men to be wrong to be quite honest...I thought most men are more logical, rarely emotional, had high self esteem, and never sweated women and dont care about how women think yet yall nikkas prove all of that wrong on here day in and out.

The same male posters that say "most women are boring" and "only good for sex and baring children" be the same ones making threads on how to "attract women" and "date women" :pachaha:

U nikkas are confused as shyt on here.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its funny cus most of my threads poke fun at men ( I NEVER GENERALIZE EITHER!) and the same coli nikkas in this thread and that one BE the main ones catching feelings in my threads and quick to call me a fat bytch out of pure anger :heh: (the "my neck and my back" poster for example :comeon:)

This board has really proven all of my previous sentiments about men to be wrong to be quite honest...I thought most men are more logical, rarely emotional, had high self esteem, and never sweated women and dont care about how women think yet yall nikkas prove all of that wrong on here day in
U nikkas are confused as shyt on here.

agreed
You Never Heard Stories Of These Fatal Attraction nikkas?
Threatening To Murder Any Other Dude They bytches Go Near ?
nikkas Be EmotionAl As fukk