To the females on the coli .....

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Nah, there was actually a thread where members took the MBTI and over 90% of the members who participated were INTJ, they posted the breakdowns and everything.

Consistency is key. Too many ppl on here flip flop and it isn't for shyts & giggles. They're disingenuous even while taking an exam.

Masterful execution :ohlawd:

Your literary skill and eloquence of expression juxtaposed with your knowledge of urban jargon leads one to believe you're a down a*s b*tch :steviej:

:patrice: Am I misinformed?

I be on my eclectic, multifaceted steez aka a nerd raised in Brooklyn :violent:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Consistency is key. Too many ppl on here flip flop and it isn't for shyts & giggles. They're disingenuous even while taking an exam.

I be on my eclectic, multifaceted steez aka a nerd raised in Brooklyn :violent:

:snoop:

I Love You, But What The fukk ....

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand your post OP. Can you try again in ENGLISH?

:heh:

How You Gonna Do Me Dirty Like That ... Smh I Secretly Simp You

Let Me Try N Break It Down TheN

: Take Everything In Stride . Be Objective And Don't LetYourself Feel Like These nikkas Are Speaking For All Women .. And Be More Proactive On Calling Out Men For Their Bullshyt.

And Finally, Reeeaaddd Slooowwerrrrr , Theennn Yoouu Miight Underrrrrstaaaaand" : :smile:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:heh:

How You Gonna Do Me Dirty Like That ... Smh I Secretly Simp You

Let Me Try N Break It Down TheN

: Take Everything In Stride . Be Objective And Don't LetYourself Feel Like These nikkas Are Speaking For All Women .. And Be More Proactive On Calling Out Men For Their Bullshyt.

And Finally, Reeeaaddd Slooowwerrrrr , Theennn Yoouu Miight Underrrrrstaaaaand" : :smile:
:leon::lupe::lolbron:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
'Why Dont Yall Make Some Threads About The Overall Weakness Of The Men You Observe' ....

:comeon: Um, that has already happened quite a few times and in the end nikkas ran a neg train on the girl's rep page. It's pretty obvious women can't make ANY threads speaking the truth about men without hurting a couple of dudes on this forum feelings. What a shame. But, I guess that's what happens when you're the minority on an internet forum full of men. :snoop: