:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Hey look.

If we can give black women place to speak about their experiences with dating, colorism, etc. And we are supposed to believe them...

Why should we doubt what black men say? We gotta be consistent with this.

Edit: I still hate these conversations being public anyway :snoop:

But of course people in the comments are dismissing what he's saying :francis: :mjlol:. But then expect bm to believe everything they say.

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I don't think so. It's moreso just confidence, that's all it boils down to. That's the key ingredient in every case we hear.

There's a black woman out there for every black man

You're not pulling ANY type of broad who's of any worth if you walk around with the disposition that makes women think you're a dip-shıt loser. :skip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no homo, but i refuse to believe no black women liked him. all types of women like elite athlete brehs. maybe the type of black women he desired didn't like him, but i guarantee some black women liked him.

TO was definitely not your average superstar athlete tho, dude was raised by his grandma growing up and shyt, probably wasn't considered "cool" by any means, but to me his abilities and work ethic to greatness should automatically make him cool to you. whoever these women were, they dumb as hell lol.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ok

U guys want someone to say he’s a c00n/sellout

What he said is common in the hood schools

From the 90s onward, if you weren't on some superthug shyt, some comedian type steeze, or a legit fresh azz prettyboy, a lot of times you were ignored. He aired out the dirty laundry.