To my southern and midwest brehs. How do you let the kkk run yall in 2013?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel in 2013 blacks need to be more worried about the Tea party and the police than the kkk

yeah them Tea Party folks are something black folks in America need to be very concerned about

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
YeSsir, the west don't play that shyt at all... I'm from L.A., them fools ain't dumb enough to even consider it....

:mindblown:

Just when I think nikkas couldn't get any dumber post like this occur.

First of they are LAWFULLY able to have rallies ANYWHERE in the United States, as long as those rallies are approved by the city in which said rally will take place and that goes for ANYWHERE in the fukkING UNITED STATES.

Secondly, like most groups they tend to have rallies in places where they have a large support group. So yeah, you probably wont see to many rallies in shytty ass Oakland. its mostly just nikkas and spics. so....there isn't a need.

Which is the exact same reason you won't see a Black Panther rally in cracker ass Topeka Kansas

nikkas kill me with that yeah my city is "tuff" shyt. uhhhh no your city is a shyt hole, it's not suppose to be like that.

and thirdly

Racism Still Alive And Well: White Supremacy Rally In Los Angeles Gets Violent | Bossip

So yeah they have had Rallies in Big Bad Motherfukking LA.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
The KKK gets a pass and can't be taken seriously right? :patrice:

But let some bruh from the wrong neighborhood be walking down the street. He a threat, we gotta get at him. :ohhh:

The ****** logic involved in this type of fukkery is simply off the map. :salute: to op for pointing it out.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Just when I think nikkas couldn't get any dumber post like this occur.

First of they are LAWFULLY able to have rallies ANYWHERE in the United States, as long as those rallies are approved by the city in which said rally will take place and that goes for ANYWHERE in the fukkING UNITED STATES.

Secondly, like most groups they tend to have rallies in places where they have a large support group. So yeah, you probably wont see to many rallies in shytty ass Oakland. its mostly just nikkas and spics. so....there isn't a need.

Which is the exact same reason you won't see a Black Panther rally in cracker ass Topeka Kansas

nikkas kill me with that yeah my city is "tuff" shyt. uhhhh no your city is a shyt hole, it's not suppose to be like that.

and thirdly

Racism Still Alive And Well: White Supremacy Rally In Los Angeles Gets Violent | Bossip

So yeah they have had Rallies in Big Bad Motherfukking LA.

nikka....shut that shyt up. Nobody cares about your long winded ass-bullshyt hate post. nikkaz always gotta be the man and shyt...and your link proves my damn point...

Some nikkaz man.....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
ya'll love playing divide and conquer and thumping yourselves on the chest for some inconsequential nonsense. ain't no kkk 'running us' down south. There's certain racist parts where blacks wouldn't want to go, but that's anywhere in the nation.