To my southern and midwest brehs. How do you let the kkk run yall in 2013?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:shaq2:..im from the bay area..home of the rebels..from hippies to black panthers..from college rebels to enviromentalists and gay right advocates..from the east bay dragons to hells angels..do you really think these people in the bay will watch as a kkk marches thru here..lol..maybe theyre lenient on the east..but this is the bay baby bubba

:comeon: mane did you even graduate high school?

you niccas don't run shyt....and never ran shyt..GENTIFRICATION is tearing up the hoods of Oakland right as we speak ...just like any other predominantly black area of the united states.

U niccas in the bay area couldn't put a good fight to the Klan anyway cause you too busy robbing , jacking and mobbing on other black folks

ACTIVISIM is DEAD in OAKLAND..it died the moment YALL KILLED HUEY NEWTON...

"the SHOOTING OF HUEY NEWTON..from the hands of a NICCA pulling a trigger!!"-CHUCK D.

listen you underachieving fukkboy...if you really wanna fight the "klan" or oppression ..you do it with MONEY ......money, power then comes respect! :win:

black folks need to politically empower themselves to actually have some change in this country instead of relying on "marching, rioting and the government"....

even your own BAY AREA poster child agrees with that statement.....

TUPAC himself said..."you CAN'T go to war...if you don't get your MONEY right" :bustback:

so get YOUR MONEY RIGHT byaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch :pacspit:

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
I know they had a rally in Memphis in March I think. From what I heard, not too many showed up. I live in NC . I think the last rally they had here was in the 80's and things got ugly...

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
down south nikkas shoot aks...yall up north sissies give nikkas buck 50s :russ:

So The Impersonal Act Of Dumping From A Distance Is More Respected Than An Up Close Encounter With A Shiv ? :ehh:

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
:shaq2:..im from the bay area..home of the rebels..from hippies to black panthers..from college rebels to enviromentalists and gay right advocates..from the east bay dragons to hells angels..do you really think these people in the bay will watch as a kkk marches thru here..lol..maybe theyre lenient on the east..but this is the bay baby bubba

:dead: like HA ain't racist:heh:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
down south nikkas shoot aks...yall up north sissies give nikkas buck 50s :russ:
When u say 'up north' im assuming ur talking about Northern Cali..oakland...since thats clearly where the OP is from judging by his bio. I don't wanna make the assumption that you guys got yall mind on ny again...

Pryor

a crazy,real muthaphukka!
Daps
Reppin
Chicago,Illinois
da kkk are nuttin but a bunch of ho azz crackaz hidin hey face cause they prolly ugly as fuk & they wear dresses like fakkits! they dont eva go to a hood full of niccas cause they hillbilly azz will git their wig split!

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Indiana is really the only backwards ass state in the Midwest that have that kind of shyt.

never been to North Dakota or Iowa or anything of that shyt tho.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ any nikka who thinks the KKK going to walk through the hood without being touched. They usually go to downtown areas with mad police protection.