To my southern and midwest brehs. How do you let the kkk run yall in 2013?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
how do you have klan ralleys marching thru ya hoods and all you can do is stand there shaking your head..like "damn, thats cold and fukked up what they doing, but i aint stopping them, i aint trying to get lynched today, shyt i just bought this white tee and girbaud jeans, i aint trying to get it dirty with blood"

suckas..if i ever see a kkk marching thru oakland im throwing a brick at his ass..and thats just the begining..shyts gonna be streets of rage

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
STFU...you ain't gonna do a MUTHAPHUKING THANG....just like the time the KKK and on another separate occasion JOHN ROCKER the racist Atlanta Braves pitcher both walked thru NYC like it wasn't nothing........JOHN ROCKER even rode the subways on them!!

these days the KLAN ain't so identifiable....

as Chuck D. said over 20 years ago...

"these days you don't know who is in cahoots...cause now the KKK wears three piece suits"

CORPORATE AMERICA and these BANKERS are a way greater threat THAN THE KLAN

your dumb a$$ worried about the Klan..yet you can't get your CREDIT SCORE up enough to get a loan for a home..

byatch GET YO MIND RIGHT!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
TOMMY-TUBERVILLE-IS-PISSED.gif

KKK ain't shyt these days, they only have rallies at Ole Miss and Memphis I think. Bigger fish to fry than the KKK.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
STFU...you ain't gonna do a MUTHAPHUKING THANG....just like the time the KKK and on another separate occasion JOHN ROCKER the racist Atlanta Braves pitcher both walked thru NYC like it wasn't nothing........JOHN ROCKER even rode the subways on them!!

these days the KLAN ain't so identifiable....

as Chuck D. said over 20 years ago...

"these days you don't know who is in cahoots...cause now the KKK wears three piece suits"

CORPORATE AMERICA and these BANKERS are a way greater threat THAN THE KLAN

your dumb a$$ worried about the Klan..yet you can't get your CREDIT SCORE up enough to get a loan for a home..

byatch GET YO MIND RIGHT!

:shaq2:..im from the bay area..home of the rebels..from hippies to black panthers..from college rebels to enviromentalists and gay right advocates..from the east bay dragons to hells angels..do you really think these people in the bay will watch as a kkk marches thru here..lol..maybe theyre lenient on the east..but this is the bay baby bubba

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:..im from the bay area..home of the rebels..from hippies to black panthers..from college rebels to enviromentalists and gay right advocates..from the east bay dragons to hells angels..do you really think these people in the bay will watch as a kkk marches thru here..lol..maybe theyre lenient on the east..but this is the bay baby bubba

YeSsir, the west don't play that shyt at all... I'm from L.A., them fools ain't dumb enough to even consider it....

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:lupe: never seen a west coast vs down south beef thread.

:wow: usually we're in alliance against the Northerners and their dreary, bleak cities and melancholy, gloomy skies:scusthov: