Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thought the Cavs won the Kyrie trade. You don't have much credibility when speaking on basketball knowledge.

Ummm they did. Imagine the Cavs being stuck with Kyrie being out for the year and literally no other good players besides Love. I'd take Nance, Clarkson, Hood over the ghost of Irving.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Celtics with no Kyrie just doesn’t do it for me:ld:
tumblr_m7ft6kpa701qd4xnro1_500.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I question some of y'all basketball knowledge

nikkas really thought Boston was just going to roll over the Bucks without their two star players and no real go to player:mjlol:

Bucks in 6:stopitslime:

Breh, as someone who said the Bucks can win, this is only the first half of game 1 :wtf:

The Bucks are wildly inconsistent, if they were well coached and played to their strengths then yeah they should be able to beat this Celtics team without Kyrie, but they're the 7th seed for a reason and we don't know which Bucks squad will show up in the next half, let alone the next game.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The Bucks need to get Fizdale, they got some roster issues at center & some redundancy, but the roster has talent and is held back by coaching.

If you believe the "speculation" Coach Bud is interested in the job. Based on his coaching style how do you think he'd do in MIL?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummm they did. Imagine the Cavs being stuck with Kyrie being out for the year and literally no other good players besides Love. I'd take Nance, Clarkson, Hood over the ghost of Irving.
Well that just makes you stupid. Irving on a bad knee was on an all-NBA pace this year. Those guys are borderline starters.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh, as someone who said the Bucks can win, this is only the first half of game 1 :wtf:

The Bucks are wildly inconsistent, if they were well coached and played to their strengths then yeah they should be able to beat this Celtics team without Kyrie, but they're the 7th seed for a reason and we don't know which Bucks squad will show up in the next half, let alone the next game.
:gucci: They can win this series

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If you believe the "speculation" Coach Bud is interested in the job. Based on his coaching style how do you think he'd do in MIL?

I honestly don't know how he'd do, we've never seen him with a talent like Giannis, and he'd probably have to come up with a new offense to fit Giannis skillset. That's a tough job to take though, you're on a timer that's set to 2021 when Giannis is a FA.