To fcuk around is human, to find out is divine 😂

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Park in a handicap spot then film yourself assaulting someone brehettes.
Come're ole Debby downer ass nicca. :picard:
mario-slap.gif

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I had a wild Karen encounter the other day…I’m doing DoorDash and trying to find this apartment building..so I get out the car and start walking between some buildings, towards the pool area

This old bytch was outside gardening and assumed I was taking some pizza to the pool…she yells out “you can’t bring food to the pool!” I ignored it and she said it again

I turned around and said shut the hell up lady! And she crawled back into her spicy cac cave

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah this is foul and not funny. We live in a violent ass society, man.

It might have been unnecessary, but how many times is someone supposed to tell you to move out the fukkin way?

People like her are of the thinking that because they're not physically harming someone that it's still okay to impede their movement. Nah... Get the fukk outta the way before you get knocked out.

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Looks justifiable by my lenses.

She was blocking the sista from leaving. That's a form of kidnapping.

If you really examine the situation, it looks like Karen just lost her footing & tripped over her puppy.

I didn't see any violent activity.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had a wild Karen encounter the other day…I’m doing DoorDash and trying to find this apartment building..so I get out the car and start walking between some buildings, towards the pool area

This old bytch was outside gardening and assumed I was taking some pizza to the pool…she yells out “you can’t bring food to the pool!” I ignored it and she said it again

I turned around and said shut the hell up lady! And she crawled back into her spicy cac cave

:laff: :laff:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
In addition to my patented A.F.F.©, you can be doubly certain of unwanted Karenite interference with a properly developed FAAFO Face™.

We at Lion Inc. would like to praise the good people at @Coco Loco Industries for their continued innovation and dedication to the betterment of all mankind.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It might have been unnecessary, but many times is someone supposed to tell you to move out the fukkin way?

People like her are of the thinking that because they're not physically harming someone that it's still okay to impede their movement. Nah... Get the fukk outta the way before you get knocked out.
I get that. But randomly catching an assault charge or potentially killing someone over them getting upset at you parking in handicap spot? It's just not worth it. Nevermind she recorded it and posted it on social media. I just think violence is so pervasive in today's society, and the repercussions for said just aren't worth it. Especially not over an old white lady yelling at you for parking in handicap. Pick and choose your battles.

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
That was enjoyable to see her get dropped like that. Just hope the delivery driver doesn't get reprimanded for it. Folks are quick to fire black folks for less.....even when shyt is justifiable.