To Catch a Predator fukkery Returns! Hansen v Predator (Check Your Local Listings)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why do all these disgusting pieces of shyt waive their rights and talk to the detective?:what:

They're not going to let you walk because you talked to them...

Talking to them can only worsen your situation...

The only words out of your mouth to a cop should be "I want my lawyer"...

Cooperation could lead to leniency

Daps
Reppin
what i wanna know is why these fukking sicko pedophiles refusing the rights to a lawyer and sing like birds, thinking it will be enough to get them out.

but they dn't really show what goes on in the station, so they probably make it sound like the guy has no choice.

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Screen_Shot_2016_10_29_at_17_46_51.png

:deadmanny:
Should be a smilie. :dead:

Fred.
@3Rivers

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ the losses taken via Chris Hansen. These guys always tell the same bullshyt lies too smh.

The guy on the latest ep was likeChris noooo. He actually had one of the more solid bullshyt alibis and he still got 6 years. No leniency for pedoset in these streets.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
If yall want to make some money with your buddies, make your own to catch a predator series.
just make postings on craigslist, have the stranger meet you at a location, and film them.
upload footage to youtube or whatever website you own. it will gain attraction ...
find a way to make money off it...

do it for the hood

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If yall want to make some money with your buddies, make your own to catch a predator series.
just make postings on craigslist, have the stranger meet you at a location, and film them.
upload footage to youtube or whatever website you own. it will gain attraction ...

do it for the hood
I remember a guy who did it on the PS3.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I remember a guy who did it on the PS3.
Yeah, i heard things go down on the live video streams on gaming consoles.
people get banned
but who has time to filter every video stream?
is there a website or something with all of that buffoonery somewhere?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
people get banned
I don't think so. The guy I'm talking about did some youtube videos. I think the original channel is down but some of his videos are still out there.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps

do it for the hood

people get banned

This could go so fukkin left in one hundred different ways :dwillhuh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No it doesn't unless you're snitching on somebody else...

You should never talk to a police officer...

Any lawyer worth a damn will tell you that...
that's a total and complete lie

i got hemmed for growing weed.... with a gun in my house, i was facing 20 years. police chief wanted to put it in the paper and everything.. give me manufacturing, possession, intent to sell, and having a gun while manufacturing drugs

when i got hemmed up i admitted everything... sat with the detectives with no lawyer and explained it all... laughed it up and joked with them and they wasn't dikks and i wasn't back

the copS... multiple ones... went to the chief and the DA and spoke up for me.. said i was a good person and probably the nicest person they ever arrested cause never did i give them any shyt or shut shop down

them going to bat for me got my shyt reduced to simple possession, 1 year of jail with all but 3 months suspended (1.5 with good time), they put me in delayed entry AND gave me work release so i wouldn't lose my job, and it was only a misdemeanor

my lawyer said if it wasn't for the cops helping out.... and if it wasn't for me playing it so fukking straight with them.... i'd STILL be locked the fukk right now

DA will ALWAYS ask the police about the case.. the cops can say "he was a fukking dikk, fry him" or say "he was cool as fukk, let him off easy" after all, they are the ones taking the stand to tell all the info on you... you really want them nikkas pissed off when you already caught red handed??

now if you not on national fukking tv getting caught.... yea.... go ahead and ask for the lawyer.. might be some shyt you can maneuver away from

but like my boy just found out.... yelling and screaming on the cops about your rights, and saying i want a lawyer, is a quick way for them to get the DA to tell you "take this shytty ass plea deal by monday or we taking it off the table"