To Catch a Predator fukkery Returns! Hansen v Predator (Check Your Local Listings)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

:dead: Chris Hansen knows this scumbag too, he apparently used to commute with him.

bet dude was like :merchant: for more than one reason when :sitdown: rolled in

Chris Hansen realizes he used to commute to work with Crime Watch Daily predator | Daily Mail Online

In a new episode of Crime Watch Daily set to air on Friday Chris Hansen gets quite the shock when he realizes that he knows the 'predator'.

Hansen spoke with DailyMail.com before the episode aired and admitted that he did not recognize the man until he was standing just feet away from him in the kitchen where he allegedly believed he was meeting a 13-year-old boy.

'I honestly did not realize it until I walked out. And then I suddenly recognized him because we used to commute into the city every day together from Connecticut,' said Hansen.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why do all these disgusting pieces of shyt waive their rights and talk to the detective?:what:

They're not going to let you walk because you talked to them...

Talking to them can only worsen your situation...

The only words out of your mouth to a cop should be "I want my lawyer"...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These pedo's need to watch season 4 of the wire.. or at least this episode :russ:

Why would these b*stards go over the little kids house knowing damn well they don't live there alone. The fact that they take these chances without even being cautious shows how sick in the head they are.

Daps
This decoy wasn't having it with this creep:mjlol:

yMV7J16.gif

She didn't know what to do with her hands with him trying to hand her shyt

CG0VCCA.gif

scaredofpredator.gif

predatorlookin.gif

the way she ducked the hug only for chris to say "hey boo" :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
just watched all the episodes thus far on the youtube subscription channel

the last guy being a guy that knows Chris :wow: he knew what time it was once he stepped in that door

They still using that grown ass man as a decoy :mjlol:
i was like that nikka look like he 20 years old. these nikkas dont even give a fukk, in what type of city does he look 12 :dead: