TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Its really some brehs on this site going round saying we live in a dome encased simulation, calling NASA a group of actors saying the Antartica is a ice wall etc.....

This is not the usual thread on how these are the opinions of idiots.......no...

This is a question as in who created a simulation so weak that the human mind was able to think of a lie better than that of reality

:mjlol:

Lets say for argument sake NASA is lying..... they sure in hell came up with a better universe than whoever created the simulation.....And as a person who believe in a higher power thats insulting....

If you could create a simulation why would you make a dimension consisting on just one civilization when you could make a whole universe consisting of multiple?

:patrice:

Laziness I suppose?

Lets go deeper than the usual flat earth arguments and go into the spiritualism of it brehs....

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Its really some brehs on this site going round saying we live in a dome encased simulation, calling NASA a group of actors saying the Antartica is a ice wall etc.....

This is not the usual thread on how these are the opinions of idiots.......no...

This is a question as in who created a simulation so weak that the human mind was able to think of a lie better than that of reality

:mjlol:

Lets say for argument sake NASA is lying..... they sure in hell came up with a better universe than whoever created the simulation.....And as a person who believe in a higher power thats insulting....

If you could create a simulation why would you make a dimension consisting on just one civilization when you could make a whole universe consisting of multiple?

:patrice:

Laziness I suppose?

Lets go deeper than the usual flat earth arguments and go into the spiritualism of it brehs....
Nah

Science has been feeding off of science fiction novels since the 1800s

The concept of the moon being a solid object one could land on was first introduced in sci fi novels

So was the concept of satellites

More recently it's been comics book stories that reinforce the heliocentric ideology

All it is is "scientists" ripping off spectacular storytellers

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Nah

Science has been feeding off of science fiction novels since the 1800s

The concept of the moon being a solid object one could land on was first introduced in sci fi novels

So was the concept of satellites

More recently it's been comics book stories that reinforce the heliocentric ideology

All it is is "scientists" ripping off spectacular storytellers
So now the moon isnt solid
:mjgrin:
I guess its a hologram then.....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
4 words:

'Van Allen Radiation Belt'

We ain't never been to the moon brehs.

Like these four words are more tangible or convincing than the other words used to describe the moon landing itself

We have the exact same amount of proof of either

Not even getting into what he radiation belt would mean, but what makes us believe in that theory at all vs the theories that support moon landing

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And its become so ingrained in your psyche through indoctrination from youth that yall cant even concede that it's even possible for us to be the center of our reality

To the point where yall dont even question how the constellations have remained relatively the same for MILLENIA, yet were supposed to be moving through space at a million mph

If you grew up without the programming of public education, you would ASSUME that the earth is flat and unmoving, because your SENSES(which dont steer you wrong in ANY other situation) would tell you this

If the truth is supposed to be the truth, why do they go out of the way to educate you on something that supposedly ISNT true, and then slander that thing?

Its equivalent to white people constantly saying black people are trash and lazy, yet those same white people have actively sabotage black people many times. If we're trash then why are you even concerned with us?

If the earth for sure is a spheroid spinning through nothing, why even teach about and then discredit flat earth to young kids?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So now the moon isnt solid
:mjgrin:
I guess its a hologram then.....
I've definitely viewed the moon up close multiple times from telescopes at gatech during astronomy courses

Before I thought the earth was flat, I could tell that what I was viewing wasnt a solid object

I initially assumed it was just and issue with the mirrors within the telescope

But that doesnt make any sense because everything I viewed on earth looked 3 dimensional

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Not even getting into what he radiation belt would mean, but what makes us believe in that theory at all vs the theories that support moon landing

The fact that we can't get a man alive through that barrier today even with all our modern technology but claim to have done it almost 50 years ago with limited technology.