To all the married men: Did you ask for her parents blessing before proposing

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked my fiance's pop before I asked her to marry me, and I was nervous, and I'm 34. It's the right thing to do, y'all talking that bullshyt are super duper players, dawg :childplease:

Cosign.

I asked my girls parents and i was sh!tting bricks. I've never been that nervous in my life.. I typed up a little speech and threw it in my phone in case i forgot what to say.. Prior to this i only met her pops twice in the few yrs we were dating. He didnt answer me at first, he broke down crying and told me to take care of her. I left and downed a shot of brandy cuz i was shaking so bad..

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl always told me that I better ask her pops before I ask her hand in marriage. I've been with her for 5 and a half years now but her pops still treats me like shyt. I don't plan on asking anytime soon, but if homeboy doesn't tighten up soon fukk his blessing :pacspit:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl always told me that I better ask her pops before I ask her hand in marriage. I've been with her for 5 and a half years now but her pops still treats me like shyt. I don't plan on asking anytime soon, but if homeboy doesn't tighten up soon fukk his blessing :pacspit:

5 1/2 yrs damn im surprised she hast pressured you to marry her yet

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 1/2 yrs damn im surprised she hast pressured you to marry her yet

Been with her since my junior yr of high school so we're still relatively young. We both agreed we want to be out of college and at the right place in our lives before we take that step

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
! a!nt never been marr!ed but ! was engaged & d!dnt talk to pops about sh!t, but he does l!ve !n Arizona & !ll be damned !f !m go!n all that way just to ask perm!ss!on to keep bang!n out h!s daughter when !m go!n to no matter what he says....

victim!!!!!!

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I plan to challenge my girl's father to hand to hand combat for her hand.... And he's not winning :jawalrus:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Nope :stopitslime: her parents hated me for no reason and didnt want us together. but now that we're married and they see me taking good care of their daughter and grandson they love me :beli: funny how that works

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
I asked my wife's pops before I proposed and he was like

"nicca what you asking me for? :childplease:"

Then he laughed at me for like 5 minutes before he explained that he was happy that I thought to ask.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My ex's parents were dead, so I asked her older brother before I even proposed to her. Had to let dude know what was up since they only had each other for a few years before I started dating her.​