TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012: Aries vs Joe, Bauce Roode, & a "Hall of Fame"?

Singh

All Star
Daps
idk man i think Robbie E could run ciricles around Zach Ryder on the mic and in the ring coke boy vince may need to be viewing tonight

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't really think Hernandez was a face, I think the crowd was just cheering him cuz the like him and he was doing the "pop" moves. Kinda like how Austin & Rock got cheers when they were heels or more recently heeled up Brock.

Just cuz peeps get cheered don't always mean they making a turn

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I don't really think Hernandez was a face, I think the crowd was just cheering him cuz the like him and he was doing the "pop" moves. Kinda like how Austin & Rock got cheers when they were heels or more recently heeled up Brock.

Just cuz peeps get cheered don't always mean they making a turn
True, but while he left he raised up his finger to the crowd. Like a "thanks for the cheers" type point.

Daps
i hate robbie e :huhldup:
:pacspit:

idk man i think Robbie E could run ciricles around Zach Ryder on the mic and in the ring coke boy vince may need to be viewing tonight
I've been saying this for a year now. Duke has the roided average midcard size that Vince loves.

He could be a legit Intercontinental or US champion for years

Ryder fell off breh:scusthov:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Why have they been so herky jerky in pushing him? He seems like a no brainer prospect

-P-

Like what tgo said he can't cut promos to save his life and can't speak Spanish either... In fact tna sent him to mexico to learn and still can't speaker better than a 4 yr old learning words from Maria on sesame street.
And then he went and got skinny most likely stopped juicing and got real shytty tatttos

Singh

All Star
Daps
:pacspit:

I've been saying this for a year now. Duke has the roided average midcard size that Vince loves.

He could be a legit Intercontinental or US champion for years

Ryder fell off breh:scusthov:

give me a pass, i just jumped on the tna wave after the garbage wwe has been putting out after mania............

i believe you pimppp