TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012: Aries vs Joe, Bauce Roode, & a "Hall of Fame"?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Don't let me catch you off I-45, playboi :birdman:

:pachaha:

I'm stopping through Waco on the way. You don't want to see me and my Waco goons in these streets
we-out-chea-1-o.gif

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
James Storm ‏@Cowboy_J_Storm
Thanks to @IMPACTWRESTLING and @Bryan_Edwards for bringing a film crew out to my house to get another update. I made my decision. Thanks
:myman:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Dixie said the show will have the company's biggest PPV crowd and is nearing the US ticket record.

did they build Kid Kash and Hernandez on Xplosion?

Fatmex will win, cause he is too heavy to lift up for the moneymaker...

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
how the fukk is christian in the tna hall of fame but aj styles isnt? sting isnt? fukk macho man isnt??

once again tna treats a wwe midcarder like a bigger star than everybody on tna's roster

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably has more to do with opportunity than anything. The Flair "trade" likely made it possible.

Christian is done with TNA and most likely done with wrestling in the next couple of years. And despite what he is in the WWE, it was a big deal for TNA to get him when they did. And he was very good there. It'd be a strange choice for their first Hall of Famer, but not a bad one.

While he's unquestionably been the backbone of the company, I'd prefer to see Styles go in at a later date.