TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Exactly. Imagine how much bad press he got shielded for by Kim K ?

Even te Netflix documentary you can clearly see dude was off his rockers

Damn right

Btw read the OP Breh I went into detail on his adidas deal too

I’ve never commented on him but after seeing your post I quoted I dug deeper

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

This thread / OP was inspired by your post but I ignored this guy. As I said in the OP his adidas deal is horrible if they sever ties he can never sell Yeezys or their likeness again

Blowing 1 million a day on stadiums etc

I’m a mergers and acquisitions banker and just from an analysis appoint I see why Kim K and Jay Z kept giving him loans as he is a red flag to any financial institution

Breh he also fired all his financial and legal advisors a few weeks ago and Candace Owens is doing all his advisory….

Total fukking mess

Billionaires have gone broke for far less

Thanks for the info

It wasn’t till I looked at the revenue that I learned adidas revenue is 30 billion a year and Yeezy sales are only 5% of their revenue. He made it out like he was a big guy at adidas when infact on their total 95% revenue has nothing to do with him

They also own the likeness and Yeezy brand so he can never sell Yeezys independently. He signed a fukked up contract. So if they kick him out they’ll just continue selling Yeezys as normal……..

Check out my original thread starting post.

As an M&A banker I wouldn’t buy this crap.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It’s a shame you have to tell folks a billionare doesnt actually have a billion dollars. If you remember during the dot com craze them college kids were becoming billionaires overnight but still had to live in their dorms and apartments because they were just evaluations.

Most of the dotcom billionaires went to 0 and bankruptcy

Wild

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Think about how manic he acts and sounds during his episodes...now imagine that on a financial scale, where he is making ridiculous factory purchases, among other things. Now imagine how much trouble he'll likely have with financing going forward. I doubt many banks are going to be ready to jump in and help after his recent comments.

Limited music sales. Can't get a tour because no one will insure him since the Pablo fiasco. Who knows what Adidas does going forward. Lots of uncertainty at play. Hell even this allegedly Parlor purchase....how does he not see Candace Owens is playing him? Her husband is the CEO of that company. The value will tank if Kanye gets on there talking like he's been talking. If Parlor gets removed from the app store again it's game over...at which point Candace doesn't care because she already got her payday.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Kanye said Addidas offered to buy him out for $1B, which doesn't sound crazy if they paid him $140M last year. So he may in fact have assets valued at over $1B.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Damn right

Btw read the OP Breh I went into detail on his adidas deal too

I’ve never commented on him but after seeing your post I quoted I dug deeper

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

This thread / OP was inspired by your post but I ignored this guy. As I said in the OP his adidas deal is horrible if they sever ties he can never sell Yeezys or their likeness again

Blowing 1 million a day on stadiums etc

I’m a mergers and acquisitions banker and just from an analysis appoint I see why Kim K and Jay Z kept giving him loans as he is a red flag to any financial institution

Breh he also fired all his financial and legal advisors a few weeks ago and Candace Owens is doing all his advisory….

Total fukking mess

Billionaires have gone broke for far less

Thanks for the info

It wasn’t till I looked at the revenue that I learned adidas revenue is 30 billion a year and Yeezy sales are only 5% of their revenue. He made it out like he was a big guy at adidas when infact on their total 95% revenue has nothing to do with him

They also own the likeness and Yeezy brand so he can never sell Yeezys independently. He signed a fukked up contract. So if they kick him out they’ll just continue selling Yeezys as normal……..

Check out my original thread starting post.

As an M&A banker I wouldn’t buy this crap.

:wow:

Ye getting fleeced. That’s probably why he’s mad. When he sees how much money the giants are making off him. He was hough the knew the game but too bad