TLR WPOTY 2015 voting thread

Worst poster of tlr 2015

• Total voters

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Shes been chilling for the longest. The past few months, other posters are pushing all the right buttons.
She put in too much work this year to not get it though. Just because she been on injured reserve for the past few months doesn't mean we have to throw out her body of work for the whole year.

Right? :ld:.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Shes been chilling for the longest. The past few months, other posters are pushing all the right buttons.
She put in too much work this year to not get it though. Just because she been on injured reserve for the past few months doesn't mean we have to throw out her body of work for the whole year.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:Iunno, do what you want. I just happen to totally understand why there are higher-level draft picks at this point. Hell, I voted for 31Flavors because not only
was the race baiting frequent, but it isn't even at troll levels. It looks legitimately like some mix of self-loathing and idiocy. And the mothafukka keeps coming back after
bans. Only poster to truly annoy me all year.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
:pachaha:Iunno, do what you want. I just happen to totally understand why there are higher-level draft picks at this point. Hell, I voted for 31Flavors because not only
was the race baiting frequent, but it isn't even at troll levels. It looks legitimately like some mix of self-loathing and idiocy. And the mothafukka keeps coming back after
bans. Only poster to truly annoy me all year.
Their just needs to be multiple worst posters of the year for this year. Honestly half the list doesn't belong alongside the likes of @Strawberry :mjlol: or @LadySimone :snoop:.

@bcrusaderw That neg wasn't justified. I was just givin you your just dues :ufdup:.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Voted @LadySimone :francis:

White women privilege is the only reason why Strawberry will win this...

No fukking way does she have more :trash: posts than @LadySimone

She deserves this award...most of the votes for Strawberry are only because she's white .Quite frankly I thought she was perma banned until this thread.:pachaha:

Don't start that "only cause she's white" shyt.
Plenty of white well known posters not on that list
:ufdup: