TLR WPOTY 2015 voting thread

Worst poster of tlr 2015

• Total voters

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
she's white which means she's pretty naive what do you expect? :mjlol:

@Strawberry, leave me alone. you're annoying and fukking with my energy. don't tag me, tag your dad if youre in need of attention.
Namaste.

I tried to rep you. I'll get some more for this one when I can :mjlol:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
she's white which means she's pretty naive what do you expect? :mjlol:

@Strawberry, leave me alone. you're annoying and fukking with my energy. don't tag me, tag your dad if youre in need of attention.
Namaste.

Peace be with you :hug:

1655932_1539510076375097_8168708337603374085_n.jpg

ugly :mjlol:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="Strawberry, post: 16934758,] Stay on my clit, get mad at me for callin you out on it, quote me & @ me a bunch of times then accuse me of giving 2 fukks about your p*ssy

:mjlol:

You seem confused. :therethere:[/QUOTE]

I quoted you because you quoted me...thats how forums work....not that your brain cant comprehend but...

Please. Show me where i implied or said i was mad? I'll wait.

Also...just to note. I wasnt the one that mentioned p*ssy. YOU was the first that mentioned it. Sounds like you're the one that's confused. :sas2:

edit: @Strawberry because the quote messed up on my phone

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Matt504 is a great poster when he isn't on his women oppression character.

@Napoleon is solid at times but his nonsense will always get my vote.

@LadySimone went full foolish.

@Strawberry is not a bad person but she's a bad poster and makes a lot of WTF type of posts.

@Michael9100, my good friend called him out for his font a year ago, I didn't believe her, now I clearly see she was 100% right on him. He's horrible.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt so that's the origin of projecting :dahellhuh:

:blessed: most people ignore their own flaws and when they see them in someone else it bothers them to the point of projection like the "black cac" did above.
He has an ugly personality so I can see why he was projecting. Damn shame tbh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How is @LadySimone NOT winning this? Don't let the coven in The Salon rig this shyt.

As for @Strawberry there's minimal difference between her and @PeridotPuss when it comes to posting.
I agree with @LadySimone, her posting has been horrendous especially in the last two months but she was never good to begin with. She is worse than anyone not named @Michael9100

Not really, general attractiveness makes a massive difference. It's like you playing Basketball and your center is 7ft and the other center is 6'4. Now the 6'4 and 7ft center suck. But the 7ft center has a great athletic body and is getting looks from big D1 programs while the other is getting clowned by his teammates when both suck but the impact is much greater for one than the other.

In other words, Peridot might make some horrible threads/posts at times and like Strawberry, she's not a bad person. More likely a decent one who just doesn't understand men. But at the end of the day, most men see Peri as the 7ft athletic with potential to be in the NBA and they see Strawberry as a scrub. Like I said, general attractiveness means EVERYTHING to men and women. That is how I see how each one is viewed.

For me, I can't stand cacs who see Black men as a fetish and Lee ate her ass alive in the rap diss. Add that and some of the questionable threads and not knowing her white boundaries, she's gonna get votes but let's be clear. We got guys like @Piffery and others who are much worse than @Strawberry who aren't even mentioned. Especially those other cacs on here.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Too many people on my ignore list are posting in here, I had to log out to see what was goin on

:ohhh:

@thirdeye @Vice Queen @stirfry220
Thanks for ensuring I will be $300 richer this Christmas
:pachaha: :mjlol: :umad:

If you could make alias accounts to keep voting for me that would be appreciated. @LadySimone keeps gettin close and I need to win this.

:blessed:

@stirfry220 Actually @malcolmxxx_45 is a man of his word. He also has a very well paid job & has tons of money in the bank.
:umad:

As long as I win this poll that $$$ is mine. If he wins, I need to pay him, but he's not even close and I have a pretty strong lead so I ain't even shook.
:ehh:

He bet me that he would win WPOTY & I bet him that I would win WPOTY.

We were both so sure that we would win that we made a $300 bet. If someone else wins WPOTY our bet is off and neither of us wins shyt.
:martin:

I quoted you because you quoted me...thats how forums work....not that your brain cant comprehend but...

Please. Show me where i implied or said i was mad? I'll wait.

Also...just to note. I wasnt the one that mentioned p*ssy. YOU was the first that mentioned it. Sounds like you're the one that's confused.
cid:AA86A0C7-B6AD-4133-84BE-BED693B8D35A@mobilenotes.apple.com

edit: @Strawberry because the quote messed up on my phone

:mjlol:

**EDIT: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:laff:

:snoop:

@Matt504 is a great poster when he isn't on his women oppression character.

@Napoleon is solid at times but his nonsense will always get my vote.

@LadySimone went full foolish.

@Strawberry is not a bad person but she's a bad poster and makes a lot of WTF type of posts.

@Michael9100, my good friend called him out for his font a year ago, I didn't believe her, now I clearly see she was 100% right on him. He's horrible.

I'm not a bad poster. I'm honest and always havin fun & joking.

If people don't like that, they're more than welcome to put me on ignore. IDGAF.

Chances are I have them on ignore anyways so I find it hilarious that people I ignore still read my posts, @ me, quote me & generally pay so much attention to me EVERYDAY.

:wtf: :mjlol: :pachaha:

I've never heard of this @Michael9100 character until this thread

@Matt504 is a shyt poster and virgin

I agree with @LadySimone, her posting has been horrendous especially in the last two months but she was never good to begin with. She is worse than anyone not named @Michael9100
Not really, general attractiveness makes a massive difference. It's like you playing Basketball and your center is 7ft and the other center is 6'4. Now the 6'4 and 7ft center suck. But the 7ft center has a great athletic body and is getting looks from big D1 programs while the other is getting clowned by his teammates when both suck but the impact is much greater for one than the other.

In other words, Peridot might make some horrible threads/posts at times and like Strawberry, she's not a bad person. More likely a decent one who just doesn't understand men. But at the end of the day, most men see Peri as the 7ft athletic with potential to be in the NBA and they see Strawberry as a scrub. Like I said, general attractiveness means EVERYTHING to men and women. That is how I see how each one is viewed.

For me, I can't stand cacs who see Black men as a fetish and Lee ate her ass alive in the rap diss. Add that and some of the questionable threads and not knowing her white boundaries, she's gonna get votes but let's be clear. We got guys like @Piffery and others who are much worse than @Strawberry who aren't even mentioned. Especially those other cacs on here.

I'm not athletic?

That's me in my avi.

The Coli is so funny yo!

I've had the same avi since the summer and people have commented that I'm scrawny/malnourished as well as fat & overweight all judging by the same pic

:russ:

IDGAF if some a$$holes on the internet that I'll never meet think I'm ugly.

Nobody's ever called me ugly til I joined the Coli & people found out I was a white girl who loves black men.

I used to get mad love on the Coli before that, and I have always received mad love everywhere I go.

:lolbron:

People on the Coli only tolerate @PeridotPuss cuz she's not white. If she was white, you'd hate her more than me and you know it.

She won AWOTY duh.

:umad:

Last edited: