TLR, in the immortal words of Genocide Joe Biden "YOU AINT BLACK"...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
...If you don't vote for Dr. Cornel West

Why? Cause these are the alternatives

People's pockets are hurting, border is mess, student loan debts are crippling people, mass homelessness

But THIS is what BOTH dems and reps are focused on. Hosting a war criminal and cracking down on antisemitism on campuses. Threatening kids and international law

VOTE WEST 2024 and sleep at night knowing you did your part to change things

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For real, I'm happy I don't live in America. Yall are fukked up :hhh:

I feel sadness for my brehs and brehettes dying out there but gat damn...
baka ma iya magana a hausa ba? :scust:

tashi daga nan kapin in buge kan ka :dahell:
if you grew up in an immigrant household, you've heard this.

immigrant parents want their kids to focus on school/work till they stack paper. then they don't give a fukk; go get your dikk/p*ssy wet.

if you're girl/boy crazy before then, you'll hold a massive L
live in america, brehs

be american, brehs

My fellow Americans. Beware of agents foreign and domestic :ufdup:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20240524-063912-Reddit.jpg
:sadcam::damn:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
My fellow Americans. Beware of agents foreign and domestic :ufdup:

Grand opening. Grand closing. If only black people weren't so eager to impress cacs and show we can be agreeable to them so we can get this right wing propaganda the fukk off this board. But we can't cus we don't want to give white folks the impression that we are a united, threatening "monolith" of a people to be respected. So we have to entertain pro-Trump c00ns running obvious agendas and pretend these are cerebral thinkers.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Grand opening. Grand closing. If only black people weren't so eager to impress cacs and show we can be agreeable to them so we can get this right wing propaganda the fukk off this board. But we can't cus we don't want to give white folks the impression that we are a united, threatening "monolith" of a people to be respected. So we have to entertain pro-Trump c00ns running obvious agendas and pretend these are cerebral thinkers.
1. the person you're quoting has yet to prove his blackness and copped pleas when pressed. at least 4 people on this forum have seen my face and know I'm American.

2. how is posting Mike Johnson, the house speaker, twerking for Israel right-wing propaganda? since you're cerebral thinker

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
1. Would vote for Cornell if he had a chance to win. We live in a two party system in America so it’s a matter the lesser of two evils. Maybe Cornell could’ve used all those years of bashing Obama to instead build a winning coalition of interest groups and grassroots voters.

2. Border issue has been addressed by Biden and had bipartisan support until Trump told his cult legions not to vote for the bill.

3. Biden is the only on addressing and forgiving student loan debt relief (between him and Trump). I’m almost confident this all ends if Trump wins and will certainly be more difficult to legislate if Trump picks more right wing judges to fill courts.

4. Homelessness is an issue that is damn near impossible to fix. At this point with progressive DA’s getting kicked out of office due to their soft on crime and lackadaisical views on homelessness and open drug use it might be a time where ppl support throwing them in jail just for sleeping outside because that’s right where we are.

That’s reality. Gaza/Israel, as heartbreaking and frustrating as the issue is, is a sidebar to our own problems.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

If seeing Donald Trump, his white nationalist supporters, and his white nationalist agenda lose this November don't bring you nothing but joy, then yeah, I have to agree. I question if you're black or at the very least if you give a shyt about black people, which yall obviously don't when you're pushing anything possible to get a white nationalist icon back into the white house.

Some of us arent fake-militant, overcompensating, bandwagon jumping cowards who cave to silly, immature peer pressure. I am not wasting my vote on a 3rd party candidate. I'm voting Democrat up and down that motherfukker. Im filling in that bubble for Joe Biden instead of Trump, just as most Americans plan to do, and I'm gonna love watching you right wing MAGA c00ns, #FBA, and your Proud Boy, redneck conservative buddies cry all night.

And no, youre not gonna shame me into thinking Im somehow betraying black people or.sucking up to white supremacy by doing so. That might work on some impressionable idiots that cant think for themselves, but not me.

Eat shyt, MAGA c00n. Can't wait for your white power hero to get thrown in jail.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You’re right and this will be the death of this board. These smart dumb nikkas are literally being trolled daily by racist white boys and they are to dumb to see. What’s going to happen is all the real black poster will leave and this forum will turn in yahoo.com or wshh comment section . I’m finding myself spending less and less time here already :mjcry:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If seeing Donald Trump, his white nationalist supporters, and his white nationalist agenda lose this November don't bring you nothing but joy, then yeah, I have to agree. I question if you're black

And no, youre not gonna shame me into thinking Im somehow betraying black people or.sucking up to white supremacy

:francis: make up your mind, brother