TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All the hater boycotters helped with the publicity too
giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn't play it because i don't like playing zombie games(not cause i'm scared to, i enjoy the thrill, problem is you only feel it on the first playthrough), didn't play the first one either tbh. But i watched the full story on youtube and was legitimately upset with some of the decisions made in the sequal. It works well enough for this game though.
But if they were to make a third one to complete a trilogy, i'm not sure what direction they would go that feels cohesive with the first two.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't play it because i don't like playing zombie games(not cause i'm scared to, i enjoy the thrill, problem is you only feel it on the first playthrough), didn't play the first one either tbh. But i watched the full story on youtube and was legitimately upset with some of the decisions made in the sequal. It works well enough for this game though.
But if they were to make a third one to complete a trilogy, i'm not sure what direction they would go that feels cohesive with the first two.
Breh...play the damn games :dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i'll probably get it at some point when they sell it in a bundle for a reduced price.
For some reason i'm on a realism binge right now so i only fukk with games that aren't fantasy or scifi etc.
Games like Red Dead, Uncharted (4th one and lost legacy only), Looking forward to Ghost of Tsthshima
GTA, Mafia remake things like that. I just got to the point where i was tired of everything being about Zombies, Dragons or Aliens.
I feel like games are at a level now where they can make real stories popular again. Not saying they need to do 50 shades of grey the game.
but They could easily make good games based on a Tarantino type story for example.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Should point out I've also been getting into retro gaming lately. maybe i'm too old for this. :flabbynsick:

Just bought an Arcade1up cabinet with the original mortal kombat trilogy. gonna mod it to have all the 80 and 90s arcade games.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yea but the story is garbage

No one said it wont sell

It sold well off the hype of part 1.

Part 2 story pacing was garbage

A flashback within a flashback is terrible writing

But the coli is full of low iq gamers who think supporting this hurts the white man?

More games with have trash stories part 3 wont sell...