TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Xbox need to fukking die. They offer nothing but apps to gaming. MS can care less about games. fukk MS and especially fukk the people who buy their consoles. I hate y’all more. Proud they get to pay monthly to play old ass games or some shyt game they discovered on Game Trash. Xbox ain’t shyt. fukk Xbox. Nintendo & Sony is where it’s at. Xbox can fukking be 3do status and I would not give a fukk

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox need to fukking die. They offer nothing but apps to gaming. MS can care less about games. fukk MS and especially fukk the people who buy their consoles. I hate y’all more. Proud they get to pay monthly to play old ass games or some shyt game they discovered on Game Trash. Xbox ain’t shyt. fukk Xbox. Nintendo & Sony is where it’s at. Xbox can fukking be 3do status and I would not give a fukk

167.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.gif