TLOU2 on PS4 and Grounded on Xbox perfectly sums up this generation.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have PS4 owners playing what is without a doubt one of the most groundbreaking games ever made and with phenomenal production values.

On the Xbox they’re currently playing a demo of this
grounded-will-have-crossplay-for-pc-xbox-on-day-1_feature.jpg

:mjlol:

These two games sum up the generation perfectly. PS4 owners got nothing but AAA high quality games whilst the Xbox one owners got nothing but scraps.

I’m just making an observation on how extremely poor Microsoft has been this gen and how Sony has pretty much raised their game to a whole new level that it’s unfair to even call them rivals. They’re not in the same league.

Do better next gen Microsoft.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I played grounded on steam. shyt is fun and actually interesting. Can’t wait for the full game. If you took like 5 min to do some research you would realize the game is actually getting great reviews from people who tried it out. Is this the basis of stanning consoles? Either way it’s embarrassing, especially if you only have a weak ass rx 470 equivalent having ass console and are playing games at 30fps with low textures and motion blur, then have the audacity to shyt talk another console. Humble thyself :huhldup:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you gonna matchup what’s arguably Sony’s biggest release of the generation to an early preview title that happened to release around the same time and say it’s not console wars?:hhh:

I own both consoles and agree that Sony has better exclusives but come on breh:unimpressed:
It’s not a console war. I really want Microsoft to be better next generation, but I’m just pointing out how far they’ve fallen this generation.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s not a console war. I really want Microsoft to be better next generation, but I’m just pointing out how far they’ve fallen this generation.

Sony has better exclusives but I’d personally rather play multi-plats and pay for services on Xbox because I find them to be of better value. I’ve been putting in work on my PS4 lately but I haven’t paid for ps plus in years :manny:.

PS now and remote play are nice options from Sony but PS now is actually pretty underpowered and way spottier compared to Stadia despite having better games. I’d put more faith in Microsoft when it comes to cloud offerings which is also something I’ve been taking more advantage of lately, so I’m excited for XCloud as well. If it can match Stadia’s performance with a GamePass library, I think it’ll have a profound effect on how people play their games

I also think MS will take advantage of their new studios and I believe if they invest in some first party western-RPGs and make xcloud a major platform, they will be much competitive this upcoming generation. I’ll still buy a PS5 to play my favorite exclusives but to me, the XSX will the better general-purpose console and best platform for multi-plat titles.