TLOU Pt. 2 trailer got people in their feelings.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still excited for the game but it seems like they tried a bit too hard to be edgy and get people talking. It worked but it wasn't a good way to promote that game IMO unless there's torture mechanics in the game itself

Still copping day one tho :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That's what I'm saying. As a person who's not invested in the story or characters, that trailer did nothing but make me feel uncomfortable.:huhldup:
Why did u even watch it? :dwillhuh: was it to just comment about how u weren't feeling it?....can't say I've EVER watched a trailer for any of the gears or halo games, after the first one because I don't give a shyt about them. I'm just curious why someone would go out of there way to watch something they don't care for :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why did u even watch it? :dwillhuh: was it to just comment about how u weren't feeling it?....can't say I've EVER watched a trailer for any of the gears or halo games, after the first one because I don't give a shyt about them. I'm just curious why someone would go out of there way to watch something they don't care for :jbhmm:

:troll: He's just being Meach...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It could have been interesting, i watch a lot of trailers:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:childplease:
You have become console biased to the point where you think that you are actually being objective when you're not. This shyt is bizarre and sad.
Man I already explained it. Doesn't have anything to do with any console.

Be honest that trailer made you excited to play the game? Just that trailer alone, not what you know about the game, or the series, or the dev.

You watched that girl get beat with a hammer, bunch of dudes getting shot/stabbed in the head and went "oh yeah can't wait to get my hands on this"?

Hey, I ain't bout that life:hubie:

There was not even a "payoff" or reason for the violence. They didn't show any compelling gameplay. No new techniques, story explanation, environments, no explanation about who the characters are. Just violence.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Be honest that trailer made you excited to play the game? Just that trailer alone, not what you know about the game, or the series, or the dev.

You watched that girl get beat with a hammer, bunch of dudes getting shot/stabbed in the head and went "oh yeah can't wait to get my hands on this"?

There was not even a "payoff" or reason for the violence. They didn't show any compelling gameplay. No new techniques, story explanation, environments, no explanation about who the characters are. Just violence.

And what did you think of the Wolfensteign 2 trailer???:beli:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

shut up fam

nikkaz done console war'd themselves into stupid land. you're very transparent.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yall surprised by this?

This is what happens when society allows feminists and fakkits to take over the mainstream...

Pussification is no joke, its been happening before our eyes for years now...

Anything these overly emotional lunatic SJWs find offensive or "Y chromosome" they go out of their way to shyt on it...

Their assault on the Y chromosome has been on the level of Nazi Germany's extermination of undesirables...

and we continue to allow them to get away with this shyt...

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that trailer...