TLOU Pt. 2 trailer got people in their feelings.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A rated Mature game has mature content :ohhh:

So the first Last of Us wasn't brutal GTFO here acting brand new :stopitslime:
It's because it's a little girl.
last19.gif

Nobody said anything

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A rated Mature game has mature content :ohhh:

So the first Last of Us wasn't brutal GTFO here acting brand new :stopitslime:
If it were white dudes and a black person getting their head axed, theyd be saying game of the year already.

Gotta remember, wheen white boys dont see themselves in games, they act passive aggressive with gaming criticism.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
So much "outrage" from journalists seem to be manufactured these days. Constantly, and just for hits. It's the quickest way to get attention and turn it into "hey look at me!" so they can get hits for their page. It's such a stupid thing to complain about a trailer (and it's only the first one) that shows violence, in a game that's centered around gruesome violence.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I seriously don't know what's wrong with people.. Like nothing remotely close to "wow that was disturbing" came to mind watching the trailer.
a lady getting her arm broke up with a hammer isn't remotely close to being disturbing?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It's because it involved Women, period.
The first wave of criticism was "Violence against Women." and as people started to poke holes in that bullshyt, it turned into "Senseless violence." and "We should've been warned.".
I swear there was criticism of Naughty Dog for NOT having woman NPC's that tried to kill you now they switching up. :martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
a lady getting her arm broke up with a hammer isn't remotely close to being disturbing?
No one was disturbed when a black kid got killed in game. :manny: Its the last of us. Its a disturbing game.

I guess trailers should pretend to be something the game is not for marketing.

*i love the disturbing violence and gritty feel, but the real reason i play the last of us is the character development. thats what the last of us really is....*

:mjlol: :laff:

Pussies want to see Ellie playing guitar in tattered clothes and blood splatter on her cheek, surrounded by implied dead bodies, in a trailer with some heart felt diologue and feel like

200.gif

Thats the new gay gamers we have among us

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear there was criticism of Naughty Dog for NOT having woman NPC's that tried to kill you now they switching up. :martin:

Yeah, first TLoU there was a wave of criticism about the lack of female scavengers. Now they switching up. Its such dumb criticism too when put into context the world this game takes place in, and that its a survival action horror game.