TjSotomayor Ethers Black Women

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
:snoop: another thread pertaining to this guy

word son, this dude stay shytting on black women, and never talks about what the men are doing/not doing. mad annoying with that inequality. Like I said in another thread, the ladies wouldn't be acting up if the men were right & exact.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
word son, this dude stay shytting on black women, and never talks about what the men are doing/not doing. mad annoying with that inequality. Like I said in another thread, the ladies wouldn't be acting up if the men were right & exact.

this is not true at all, he constantly sh1ts on black men also.

You're just watching the wrong videos

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
can you provide some videos, this would honestly shock the hell outta me.

that white reporter seemed like he was trolling hard tho....making sure they all said out their own mouths that he died from a piece a chicken

:troll:

had to throw this one in here tho :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I respect his work ethic. I don't agree with everything he says, but there is an undercurrent ratchet culture no one hardly ever speaks about that should definitely be addressed in the BC. I wouldn't call his videos constructive, it's just entertaining fukkery. He goes about it the wrong way, but at least he's going about it, know what I'm saying? People get angry at the messenger but he ain't tell that boy kill that other boy over a piece of chicken or that woman to trap her kids in a hot ass car over a damn weave. Sotomayor is not the answer but he sure enough isn't the problem either. The things he talks about is mostly stuff we can all agree is pretty fukked up that needs to be condemned one way or another. Outside of the black woman bashing. I see nothing wrong with going in on regressive cultural cancer.

A lot of blacks be on that white do it too type shyt, I hate that shyt. Why we always got to measure ourselves by disfunction and never success?

If he were a rap musician promoting regressive poison to his people, the reaction would be different. I don't take him any more seriously than any other black entertainer that I see :yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

The dude shyts repeatedly on black men and women. Watch the Chief Keef Video and he shyts all on Chief Keef, his crew, his momma, his cousins, everybody. He puts extra emphasis on the black women because of high birthrate out of wedlock, as well as the increasing amount of ratchedness these girls are exhibiting. I'm glad at least someone is shedding light on the problem, instead of the typical head in the sand approach most liberals espouse.

I thoroughly support his efforts, for the sake of my daughter's future associates.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Do you really think all his fans are fatherless? Do you think TJ has no truth in his messages?

I don't know, that is why I asked the question.

If you've had a good father and good mother, an good families overall, I don't see how you can cosign a lot of this dude's statements because that fact alone proved what he is saying is over the top....

He says "black women are terrible mothers"... So is your mother terrible? I didn't hVe the same negative experiences he had, which help shape his views so I find that I disagree with the 2 or 3 videos of him that I've seen..

It seems like people watch his shyt to confirm their own beliefs and to be like "see I was right!"...