TjSotomayor Ethers Black Women

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
This man loses credibility especially when he was dating the same stripper/webcam model that he shytted on. He's also an abuser and a deadbeat dad. I don't know how y'all throw your support behind a man who is the epitome of the stereotypical black male that white america sees most of you :manny:

false allegations with zero evidence to support them

Safe bet to assume you're a follower of Jesus or have taken your Shihada.

tumblr_mev0ccsBOO1r0ftodo1_500.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This man loses credibility especially when he was dating the same stripper/webcam model that he shytted on. He's also an abuser and a deadbeat dad. I don't know how y'all throw your support behind a man who is the epitome of the stereotypical black male that white america sees most of you :manny:

Obama is a war criminal and a liar that hates black people, yet I'm sure you wholeheartedly support him though. :smh:

Daps
Obama is a war criminal and a liar that hates black people, yet I sure you wholeheartedly support him though. :smh:

Which world leader isn't a war criminal that hasn't been brought to justice? I don't see the relevance of that to TJ but you can argue with my ignore button though :manny:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
This dudes beefs he gets into with other youtubers are hilarious one guy flashed his guns at him