Superstar
Daps
letting-your-opposing-counsel-know-its-the-other-way.png

:francis:

Exactly

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
LMAO....... trying to set a mufukka up to get whooped.......instead of paying to wire the store with better cameras, we gone take our employees and out them in aggressive positions to be guaranteed barked on or worse.......this shyt screams Marlo Stanfield victim

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
in theory this is true, but now days when I go into one they really don’t have much atleast for men. It ends up being similar to what’s in Burlington priced higher. Now back in the day that was way different. Could just be my luck of the draw. On the flip side I have found heavenly discounted toys that i have flipped more in the last few years than clothes.
I think a lot of these clothing stores have skewed towards women since they're the ones that actually wanna still go out and shop in person still, any time I go somewhere with my girl I can't even distract myself pretending to go through the men's section because the shyt might be 3-4 aisles tops for men, turn around and see 20 aisles of women's shyt

Even the cool vintage stores are like this now :why: and you know women be buying the dope men's shirts too, we getting clapped out here

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This sounds dangerous.

And ridiculous.

Crazy to have a low paid employee in a discount store — that’s always a zoo — rocking body cams as if they don’t have plenty of worry about

And no way I want corporate high key using this as a way to track what the workers are doing

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How is this dangerous?

Yall saying thieves are gonna become aggressive because they know they're being watched?

Or that the security will be emboldened and do some stupid shyt?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
How is this dangerous?

Yall saying thieves are gonna become aggressive because they know they're being watched?

Or that the security will be emboldened and do some stupid shyt?

It’s not the employees main job to monitor theft in the store. That’s what they have security cameras and loss prevention for. They are making the employees do extra work.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It’s not the employees main job to monitor theft in the store. That’s what they have security cameras and loss prevention for. They are making the employees do extra work.
Yea but how is it explicitly dangerous? They should definitely be getting paid more to wear those regardless.