Titanfall 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't know about Apex legends but niccas say it's the best single player campaign ever, I don't know about all that
One of the best. Thats what I’ve been reading.

but I googled and it turns out its number 2 best first person shooter campaign of all time and from what i read I shouldn’t even bother playing the first one

The Best FPS Campaigns of All Time - IGN

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

but I googled and it turns out its number 2 best first person shooter campaign of all time and from what i read I shouldn’t even bother playing the first one

Titanfall 1 doesn’t have a campaign.
Titanfall 2 does have an amazing campaign.The multiplayer is great as well. It’s not necessary to play the game before apex though. They’re 2 separate games.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

looking thru this list again…I want to play half life 2/alyx and halo: combat evolved/3

question do I play half life 2 first or alyx in terms of order and what is up with half life 2…there seems to be multiple episodes and shyt?

*edit*

alyx is only on PC I see, so cross that out

this is weird so half life 2, half life 2 ep 1, half life 2 ep 2 and half life 2 ep 3 are all separate games…with only the first 2 being on console :francis:

the list just recommended half life 2 so I’ll just stick to that and see if I like it

nvm…the orange box has the first 3 games plus portal and some other shyt

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just started...I heard great things about it but never found time to jump into it...just tried play BF1 and that shyt was ass...so I said lemme finally play this since cats was talking about it again recently...nite and fukking day...can’t believe that this and BF1 came out in the same year...worlds apart...this campaign is fire so far...hooked me off rip

more than 3 years later I finally finished the campaign I started :mjlol:

I got sidetracked when I got stuck during a platforming area about 2-3 years ago lmaooo

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
more than 3 years later I finally finished the campaign I started :mjlol:

I got sidetracked when I got stuck during a platforming area about 2-3 years ago lmaooo
Yeah, that why I was like "the best single player ever" be easy. At points you can speed run but lot of iT just jumping puzzles, almost prince of Persia like, you're really only in a titan for like one board.

That titan dies fast, sp or mp.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that why I was like "the best single player ever" be easy. At points you can speed run but lot of iT just jumping puzzles, almost prince of Persia like, you're really only in a titan for like one board.

That titan dies fast, sp or mp.

???

game was great…I just got stuck in what particular area that I couldn’t get past and got sidetracked by other games

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I liked it a lot. Not as much as halo or 2007-12 era call of duty, but I loved the concept of titanfall and it still makes me mad the way EA sent it out to die by releasing it when they did knowing battlefield and call of duty would overshadow it. Glad to see it getting support and people still wanting to play it. I liked the multiplayer better in the original personally.