Titanfall 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
just started...I heard great things about it but never found time to jump into it...just tried play BF1 and that shyt was ass...so I said lemme finally play this since cats was talking about it again recently...nite and fukking day...can’t believe that this and BF1 came out in the same year...worlds apart...this campaign is fire so far...hooked me off rip

EA having this game to released in the same month as Call of Dury and Battlefield is the WOAT decision in gaming history

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
amazing game so far...I’m having flashbacks of killzone 2 @ some points...going thru the warehouse/plant searching for ash and everything leading up to the battle w/ ash was incredible :wow:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
They'll never know the joy of having your ronin talk to you in japanese while dodging arc lightning or wall running above the clear blue waters of Lagoon.

We've seen things they wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire in orbit above Outpost 207, we watched the sky burn over Demeter. All those memories lost in time, like tears in rain.

:to:

:wow:

This was a legendary post...most brehs didnt get it....
....but i did...:mjcry:

...repped

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this campaign is fukking sick...the back and forth time traveling shyt :banderas::wow: and this is from a dude who hates platformers but god this is incredibly done

*edit*

holy shyt...just beat that time traveling level :whew: what a fukking game...so far this shyt has completely surpassed my expectations and stomped all over them smh

curious but did the first campaign even come remotely close to this?

if memory serves me it only had a tutorial or some shyt

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude doing BT voice almost sounds like G1 optimus prime from transformers...it’s not tho...some dude named glenn steinbaum

*edit*

completely OT but stumbled onto some nerd shyt...peter cullen...the voice of optimus prime......and the predator (which I didn’t know)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
this campaign is fukking sick...the back and forth time traveling shyt :banderas::wow: and this is from a dude who hates platformers but god this is incredibly done

*edit*

holy shyt...just beat that time traveling level :whew: what a fukking game...so far this shyt has completely surpassed my expectations and stomped all over them smh

curious but did the first campaign even come remotely close to this?

if memory serves me it only had a tutorial or some shyt

Bruh the first time I played that level... :wow: Honestly though every level is amazing, EA did this game so unbelievably dirty :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ the new CODMW has a really great campaign...but I’m glad I played that first before TF2...this campaign even tho it 3+ years old is gonna be tough to follow up...I’m typically not a fan of FPS games but this game is on some other shyt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I read that this game is one of the best first person shooters of all time and that I should play this first before I start Apex Legends. Should I? I saw it for $19.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I read that this game is one of the best first person shooters of all time and that I should play this first before I start Apex Legends. Should I? I saw it for $19.
I don't know about Apex legends but niccas say it's the best single player campaign ever, I don't know about all that