Tips for all the coli brehs visiting NYC

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Don’t come here.

That’s the first and last tip.

You don’t know how to swipe a metro card. Or use Omny.

You somehow can’t understand that higher street number means uptown. Lower street number means downtown.

You stand in the middle of the sidewalk looking up at buildings. Or even worse, you waddle. So when people are walking behind you trying to pass your slow goofy ass, we don’t know what the fukk you’re doing. Are you turning left or right? Here’s what you do. Turn around. Get back on the plane. And fukk off to wherever you came from.

I’m sick of all of these goddamn tourists.

😡

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
moesha-dear-diary.gif

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
1. Don’t come here.

That’s the first and last tip.

You don’t know how to swipe a metro card. Or use Omny.

You somehow can’t understand that higher street number means uptown. Lower street number means downtown.

You stand in the middle of the sidewalk looking up at buildings. Or even worse, you waddle. So when people are walking behind you trying to pass your slow goofy ass, we don’t know what the fukk you’re doing. Are you turning left or right? Here’s what you do. Turn around. Get back on the plane. And fukk off to wherever you came from.

I’m sick of all of these goddamn tourists.

😡
Same energy applies to all the New Yorkers coming down to Miami:

1. Don't come here

You don't know how to drive, or the shortcuts to avoid the Palmetto, 836, and 95

You somehow can't understand our simple grid. Dade county is divided into 4 quadrants (SE, SW, NE, and NW). Avenues run North-South, streets East-West. Here's the one address you should remember: 2100 NW 42nd Ave.

We don't have mass transit, our roads flood after three rain drops, no rats the size of little bow wow, ref Latinas don't like you, your feet will be funkier than an old hoe's p*ssy if you insist on rocking Timbs in 90 degree heat and humidity, and a Yankees cap makes you a target for Zoe's and other Dade county goons. So here's what you do: turn around. Get back on the plane. And fukk off back to JFK or LGA.

I'm sick of all these goddamn New Yorkers

:demonic: