Tinychat has gotten a little too hectic, we present an alternative for wild nights

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
hmm thats interesting, i'll try to log in a lil later and see if it works

EDIT: everything looked fine to me :yeshrug:

now silentlambs is another story....looks like thats down again

its just says not connecting.....silent lambs just says im banned from the room

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
clubanti - Tinychat

Now let me make this clear we ain't trying to step on nobodies toes over at silentlambs..... but it's pretty clear at times that room is completely out of control and sometimes its hard to just chill and listen to musiq and chat with coli peeps without randoms acting an ass, constant bickering, getting banned for being mistaken as sierra mist...it's kind of become a circus a lot of times

So for wild nights like this we present clubanti - Tinychat. Anyone is welcome if you ain't on no bullshyt. Music will be played a lot so get over it DJ @twan83 on the 1's and 2's. @innocentdevil @Willstyles @ikbm are all mods as of now and basically we gonna just keep this low key as the polar opposite of silentlambs

After a while a password may be added to weed out randoms..... Me and Twan in there playing jams right now so feel free to check out both rooms to get your complete tinychat experience. Thank you and god bless.

No aggressive bullying on mic either. All caps is also frowned upon.

again :whoa: ain't nobody trying to step on silentlambs toes we just offering more options for people who wanna chill out more

clubanti - Tinychat

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator: