Tinychat has gotten a little too hectic, we present an alternative for wild nights

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
clubanti - Tinychat

Now let me make this clear we ain't trying to step on nobodies toes over at silentlambs..... but it's pretty clear at times that room is completely out of control and sometimes its hard to just chill and listen to musiq and chat with coli peeps without randoms acting an ass, constant bickering, getting banned for being mistaken as sierra mist...it's kind of become a circus a lot of times

So for wild nights like this we present clubanti - Tinychat. Anyone is welcome if you ain't on no bullshyt. Music will be played a lot so get over it DJ @twan83 on the 1's and 2's. @innocentdevil @Willstyles @ikbm are all mods as of now and basically we gonna just keep this low key as the polar opposite of silentlambs

After a while a password may be added to weed out randoms..... Me and Twan in there playing jams right now so feel free to check out both rooms to get your complete tinychat experience. Thank you and god bless.

No aggressive bullying on mic either. All caps is also frowned upon.

again :whoa: ain't nobody trying to step on silentlambs toes we just offering more options for people who wanna chill out more

clubanti - Tinychat

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
If yall are just tryin to chill/chat/play music, turntable.fm seems like a better option.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Has the OG tinychat really gotten that bad? :lupe:

I peeked in recently and it seemed the same as it always has.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
big shout out to everyone in there now and who showed up tonight! we prolly wont do this every night but we definitely want it to be like how it was 2day when we are in there, chilled no bullshyt no beef just relaxin vibin to some music

illadope

きんが
Daps
Plans got ruined tonight, probably will end up reverse engineering some more stuff so if anything weird happens................ ;)