Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this thread could actually be way more interesting if nikkas wanted it to be. and then...well, ya know...maybe more people would be on tc.

when you get the right mix of muddaskunkas chat be cool,doesn't matter how many folk in durr,muhfukkas that actually go outside and do shyt and then bring to to TC and build on it,i don't een mind shooting the dozens/battling wits but these youngstas are twits,so lamebrainwashed they prolly use hashtags to poppeth their zits..

thy only need hashtags so thy know what i'm puffin on..:blessed:

@okra thankh you toots,but you mad at the wrong people,me and Yuffsta are cool,tis dese young cats who know naught what/who they fukkin with,they try to stain thee grime god's swaura but can't un-tune this charge,leggo thy indigo shine,i'll enlarge thy discharge and ultraviolet lightening bolt these dolts..:ohhh:

these muhfukkas be in court in 3 piece suits,shook as fukk for smokin weed,word to Big Body Bes..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
when you get the right mix of muddaskunkas chat be cool,doesn't matter how many folk in durr,muhfukkas that actually go outside and do shyt and then bring to to TC and build on it,i don't een mind shooting the dozens/battling wits but these youngstas are twits,so lamebrainwashed they prolly use hashtags to poppeth their zits..

thy only need hashtags so thy know what i'm puffin on..:blessed:

@okra thankh you toots,but you mad at the wrong people,me and Yuffsta are cool,tis dese young cats who know naught what/who they fukkin with,they try to stain thee grime god's swaura but can't un-tune this charge,leggo thy indigo shine,i'll enlarge thy discharge and ultraviolet lightening bolt these dolts..:ohhh:

these muhfukkas be in court in 3 piece suits,shook as fukk for smokin weed,word to Big Body Bes..

:smugfavre: