Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
who is dan johnson on here..?

you lil lowbrow pissant peasant ass trick,bow down pon thee grime god's project bench throne and bow fore i crack you with a 40 bottle upside your dome piece like your madre should've,ol peabody pedro for president/in your 487 student high school you wasn't the man ass posta..:pacspit:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
who is dan johnson on here..?

you lil lowbrow pissant peasant ass trick,bow down pon thee grime god's project bench throne and bow fore i crack you with a 40 bottle upside your dome piece like your madre should've,ol peabody pedro for president/in your 487 student high school you wasn't the man ass posta..:pacspit:
I accidentally banned you but :umad:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Get put in timeout, cac:umad:

put me on perma ban :manny:

this lil foster freeze softie foster home:wrist: arse posta need a stepdad/Big Brother,dude be sittin in chat day after day by himself waiting for people to come in:snoop: one of you fellow Tinychatian's need to adopt him or forever live with his addiction on your conscience

lil Pikachu Peekaboo,pumpkin pie with cooh whip ass posta got his gas tank full cause he actually got 30 people in the room..

i should be ashamed of myself,even injured or fukkin zoned off thy arse til dysfunction i shouldn't be going in here anyways..:ufdup:

EDIT:hahaha @ the edit,fakkit

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
put me on perma ban :manny:

this lil foster freeze softie foster home:wrist: arse posta need a stepdad/Big Brother,dude be sittin in chat day after day by himself waiting for people to come in:snoop: one of you fellow Tinychatian's need to adopt him or forever live with his addiction on your conscience

lil Pikachu Peekaboo,pumpkin pie with cooh whip ass posta got his gas tank full cause he actually got 30 people in the room..

i should be ashamed of myself,even injured or fukkin zoned off thy arse til dysfunction i shouldn't be going in here anyways..:ufdup:

EDIT:hahaha @ the edit,fakkit
Hmm, I instantly unbanned you afterwards, but you're still crying like a ho because you were banned:laff:

Cac:laff: