Tinychat: ColiWorld

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You asked to get banned when you were getting shytted on in every thread so you could come back under a new name and hoped nobody remembered you. Lucky for you they never :mjlol:

I took that bet so my brehette @Krispy ain't get banned. That shyt didn't fail either. When's the last time you saw @Bishop KG Dinero post under his real account :sas2:
I guess you could say I Granite Stated him :sas2:
I never asked to be banned, so that's another lie from you:sas1: What's my other account, then, 2meo? :sas2: I mean, since you somehow know all of this, you should now what my account is/was. Supposedly, anyway. Reminds me of you and that topic that was mysteriously deleted, or how you're always getting shytted on and you hide like a bytch:mjlol: The Internet is serious business:krs:

Point proven:krs: Pop shyt, apologize, nikka, just ask 2meho:krs:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

thy only really tear up for music/emcees/authentic men when it comes to strangers,but that song had me lightly mist,considering dude met his demise way too early for being a man of the people..

in twas bumpin old happy soul/80's/90's R&B/some marachi earlier whilst zoned with the homies on the block,don't meant to overdo it with the Jack references but What Happened To The world is sooooo dope,so soulful,druggy,honest,sing songy,and east coast grimy meet bay mob

erryone i knew that met Jack said he twas a real humble dude..wish i had dapped&smoked sumfin when i saw him at the Mobb Deep show..

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I never asked to be banned, so that's another lie from you:sas1: What's my other account, then, 2meo? :sas2: The Internet is serious business:krs: Reminds me of you and that topic that was mysteriously deleted:krs:

Point proven:krs: Pop shyt, apologize, nikka, just ask 2meho:krs:
You that los pollos hermanos clown :camby:

Got you all up in yo feelings, typing random shyt you saw other posters who have me on ignore( When you in there tell @Poitier I called him a fakkit) said :russ:
My point is proven enjoy the rest of your night up patrolling chat rooms nikka :mjlol:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You that los pollos hermanos clown :camby:

Got you all up in yo feelings, typing random shyt you saw other posters who have me on ignore( When you in there tell @Poitier I called him a fakkit) said :russ:
My point is proven enjoy the rest of your night up patrolling chat rooms nikka :mjlol:
Or maybe, just maybe, I changed my name:snoop: Oh wait, according to you, me and flea are the same person:sas1:

I never quoted you, though, so it's obvious you want attention:sas2: More lies though:krs:

Or maybe I should stay up all night running neg trains on people:krs:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
show your passport nikka, lets know how real you are @BieberNoir :ufdup:
xpOeLft.jpg