Tinychat: ColiWorld

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
EDIT: hahahahahahaha :russ:i got banned..:mjcry::manny:

the realness whilst lucid..

"..kill yourself if you sell coke that never drain,3 deep in a Nova getting high on methazine
never selling cola,got,rich,not i'm just a fiend
all i did was keep it lit,now i'm what the future bring.."

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the jacka methazine

:ohlawd::francis::ahh:
:russ: this fukking loser @Granite State gets a little bit of power and it hoes straight to his head. Up late on Valentine's banning nikkas from chat rooms you cannot make this up :dead:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Says the clown begging nikkas for company on Valentine's Day :mjlol:
I bet when you got banned you were suffering withdrawal symptoms from this place :mjlol:
Where was I begging? :patrice: Ironically, here you are, wanting my attention, like some ho.

Sounds like you, especially when you're desperate enough to make fake exposals:sas1:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
daps @2meo right on bruh,i'm just smokin good,off two 2 mg k l(a)no bowling pins,guiness,and some workage,but i'm still calm,zoning to this melodic gangsta messenger the Jacka..he should've did an ep with Mega,another ep with nickatina,and susposedly the Chef Raekwon cooked up some joints with dude..i twas :gladbron:to know that,Jack,Rae,over some Rob Lo/4th Disciple beats..too much piff to breathe:noah:

lean mad explosive but i want to toast one to dude,been a min since i had some,but i could go for a moonlight stroll by the peace with a 8oz in thy pocket,trees on deck,and a gram since jack started fukking with yay lately too..with a cultured off kilter streetsmart breezoid,taking in the Rob Lo smooth samples and cool ocean breeze..switch to some Sam Cooke and SWV/Wu Tang anything and prosper..:mjcry:

thy dreamscape..

random jacka jewel for those who haven't heard of dude:

lean with elohim green valiums crushed in for enhancement:sas2:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
No, but it sounds a lot like you:umad:

You're right. Instead, you apologize like a bytch and asked to be banned:sas1:
You asked to get banned when you were getting shytted on in every thread so you could come back under a new name and hoped nobody remembered you. Lucky for you they never :mjlol:

I took that bet so my brehette @Krispy ain't get banned. That shyt didn't fail either. When's the last time you saw @Bishop KG Dinero post under his real account :sas2:
I guess you could say I Granite Stated him :sas2:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
daps @2meo right on bruh,i'm just smokin good,off two 2 mg k l(a)no bowling pins,guiness,and some workage,but i'm still calm,zoning to this melodic gangsta messenger the Jacka..he should've did an ep with Mega,another ep with nickatina,and susposedly the Chef Raekwon cooked up some joints with dude..i twas :gladbron:to know that,Jack,Rae,over some Rob Lo/4th Disciple beats..too much piff to breathe:noah:

lean mad explosive but i want to toast one to dude,been a min since i had some,but i could go for a moonlight stroll by the peace with a 8oz in thy pocket,trees on deck,and a gram since jack started fukking with yay lately too..with a cultured off kilter streetsmart breezoid,taking in the Rob Lo smooth samples and cool ocean breeze..switch to some Sam Cooke and SWV/Wu Tang anything and prosper..:mjcry:

thy dreamscape..

random jacka jewel for those who haven't heard of dude:

lean with elohim green valiums crushed in for enhancement:sas2:

:salute: I wish I was on your level breh

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:salute: I wish I was on your level breh
you are sir,your avi is mad dope,and thy appreciate the support,trill deal Elysium holy field dunn,i'd pass the Pax with blue dream&ladybug trees..music is ambrosia whilst zoned

btw i'm still banned,lets get on that,you can call me a dumb cac all night but don't keep thy from my humor,i'm on one and zonin after some dark weeks..:lawd: