Tinychat: ColiWorld

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wiz, why you not hanging with us DMV brehs. It's fun. You should at least join the groupme then you can lurk and pop up when you want.

Yal be doin stuff on the weekend and I usually be with my girl all weekend cause I can't see her during the week. Imma link with yal when I get time

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Debate topic for tonight (so that you can prepare)

Parents should be required to have license before having children.

Whoever plans on being on tonight let me know if you want to be on the panel.

Depending on how many people participate it can be one on one or by teams. We also need a moderator, not a TC mod, to be in charge of deciding who wins the debate. This will always be someone different if possible.

Prynce

Daps

Depending on how many people participate it can be one on one or by teams. We also need a moderator, not a TC mod, to be in charge of deciding who wins the debate. This will always be someone different if possible.
Im down

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what would the license require getting? and why do i feel like it'd be levied in fees that'll disproportionately affect those under a certain income.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
what would the license require getting? and why do i feel like it'd be levied in fees that'll disproportionately affect those under a certain income.

This is for you to bring up during the debate. You have to do your research in order to provide an argument. The point is whether or not you agree with the subject, you can still make logical points.