Tinychat: ColiWorld

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's actually a pebble due to years of condensation and dirt and gravel build up it takes on the appearance of a rock or boulder both of which are just part of larger mounds that fell from its housing

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree I think it's a rock.

I need to know the diameter

It's actually a pebble due to years of condensation and dirt and gravel build up it takes on the appearance of a rock or boulder both of which are just part of larger mounds that fell from its housing

Kinda big ass pebble is that :daooh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey @Yehuda, while you're slumming it on the coli, pretending to be black. how about you stop personally attacking bcrus? next time she shows up in your av, or i hear about you posting her pics--you getting banned from this site

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hey @Yehuda, while you're slumming it on the coli, pretending to be black. how about you stop personally attacking bcrus? next time she shows up in your av, or i hear about you posting her pics--you getting banned from this site

I don't have the link to her pic anymore and I didn't upload the picture whatsoever, I barely come in the room anymore

And ask the people in the room if I'm black or not, if I wasn't I woulda been banned a long time ago

Is that her in his avi right now?

That's not her