Tinychat: ColiWorld

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
So all of a sudden me camming up showing that Im out is a dig at @Prynce ?

nikka, I been here for 2+ years and Ive always shown when I was out. Whether a skating rink, at a hotel, outside a nikkas house, walking down Jamaica avenue, etc.

So because there are nikkas on cam, i should think twice about showing them? There were more females than nikkas.

Even if I posted up showing me sucking a nikkas dikk the fukk does that have to do with Prynce. I was sitting by my fukking self until a bunch of girls sat by me!

Everything is not about @Prynce. I dont live for @Prynce. Yall nikkas the reason Im so fukkin cold cause Im tired of hearing about gotdamn @Prynce.

So fukk it Ill be a evil cold hearted bytch cause apparently I was always the fukking bad guy because I dont want have the same feelings as a nikka who wants me. Thats life bytch. A lot of nikkas is heartbroken. Im not gonna stop living cuz of someone else. @Prynce is not my fukking responsibility or priority.

fukk all yall nikkas. fukk ya feelings. Leave me the fukk alone about Prynce. I dont even talk to him outside of tc.

@Prynce tell your fukking friends to rein that shyt in. Your problems aint my problems. I have my own life.

Now can we finally let this shyt go. I mean it when I say I dont give a fukk.

***i never had so much drama over a nikka and this shyt 99.9% online. Da fukk.
Where did it all go wrong brehs? :to:.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
So all of a sudden me camming up showing that Im out is a dig at @Prynce ?

nikka, I been here for 2+ years and Ive always shown when I was out. Whether a skating rink, at a hotel, outside a nikkas house, walking down Jamaica avenue, etc.

So because there are nikkas on cam, i should think twice about showing them? There were more females than nikkas.

Even if I posted up showing me sucking a nikkas dikk the fukk does that have to do with Prynce. I was sitting by my fukking self until a bunch of girls sat by me!

Everything is not about @Prynce. I dont live for @Prynce. Yall nikkas the reason Im so fukkin cold cause Im tired of hearing about gotdamn @Prynce.

So fukk it Ill be a evil cold hearted bytch cause apparently I was always the fukking bad guy because I dont want have the same feelings as a nikka who wants me. Thats life bytch. A lot of nikkas is heartbroken. Im not gonna stop living cuz of someone else. @Prynce is not my fukking responsibility or priority.

fukk all yall nikkas. fukk ya feelings. Leave me the fukk alone about Prynce. I dont even talk to him outside of tc.

@Prynce tell your fukking friends to rein that shyt in. Your problems aint my problems. I have my own life.

Now can we finally let this shyt go. I mean it when I say I dont give a fukk.

***i never had so much drama over a nikka and this shyt 99.9% online. Da fukk.

:whoo:

:russ::mjlol::lolbron:

:deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Prynce

Daps
I have not literally done anything to anybody at all. :snoop:
I haven't told anybody any stories at all. :snoop:
I don't tell anybody to do shyt and if I knew they were doing it I would tell them to stop (which I have when I found out) :snoop:
So why am I catching all these strays :why:

I log of the coli to live my life and I come back it's this shyt. It's not even real life and im catchin more heat :wtf:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have not literally done anything to anybody at all. :snoop:
I haven't told anybody any stories at all. :snoop:
I don't tell anybody to do shyt and if I knew they were doing it I would told them to stop (which I have when I found out) :snoop:
So why am I catching all these strays :why:

I log of the coli to live my life and I come back it's this shyt. It's not even real life and im catchin more heat :wtf:
u catchin more strays tonight too, pleighboi :snoop: